B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I also saw that Martina almost turned slightly her cheek when Nelly tried to kiss her lips when they were leaving  .. but I think it might have been due to Alberto and Bogdan being present . 

I also noticed Bogdan was the first person Martina hugged good night? Do you thinks she has been part of a 3some with Nelly?

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

And @Noldus I only just noticed. You've changed from having a beautiful face to a face full of ticks.  🙂 lol

Yes, I started to get tired of all the offers of private chat dates 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

54 minutes ago, yelt said:

I also noticed Bogdan was the first person Martina hugged good night? Do you thinks she has been part of a 3some with Nelly?

No, he was the host 😉 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, nonmaisalloquoi said:

j ai coupé le son et ai observé l arrivée de martina et le comportement de nelly , d une part et celui de nelly par rapport a bogdan quand il a embrassé martina et gina qui semblait presque gêné de la situation ,sans parler de holly qui fait toujours aussi fausse et sa copine brune

Just watched the replay and I agree with you.

8 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I think some of you expect too much of Holly. As much as I'd like to see a Holly/Martina get together I don't think Holly is a full on lesbian type. She does the 'shows' with Megan yes, her 2nd night in she had a 3some with Debbie and Annalle but otherwise I don't see her having a passionate lesbian fling with any girl. I myself think she's wised up from her first visit to B4. 

Throw in restrictions, no bar or clubs open we could be seeing a lot more from the girls if it wasn't for having fellas there everyday in the villa.

🙂 

Very good points concerning Holly 

9 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Creo que algunos de ustedes esperan demasiado de Holly. Por mucho que me gustaría ver una reunión de Holly / Martina, no creo que Holly sea del tipo lésbico. Ella hace los 'shows' con Megan, sí, su segunda noche en ella tuvo un trío con Debbie y Anabella, pero por lo demás no la veo teniendo una aventura lésbica apasionada con ninguna chica. Yo mismo creo que se ha recuperado de su primera visita a B4. 

Agregue restricciones, no hay bares ni clubes abiertos, podríamos ver mucho más de las chicas si no fuera por tener muchachos allí todos los días en la villa.

🙂 

It was a foursome, Damira was there too,