B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

If I think I had that kind of influence I would tell Radi to move her bed closer to cam 16 and make it a gyno cam. 😁

It's just funny how many times I've read where one of the viewers mentions something they should think about doing and the next thing I know, I read it in the forum.  As for Radi moving her bed closer, from the sounds of it, it sounds like it's already pretty close to cam 16.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's just funny how many times I've read where one of the viewers mentions something they should think about doing and the next thing I know, I read it in the forum.  As for Radi moving her bed closer, from the sounds of it, it sounds like it already pretty close to cam 16.

Not yet. But if we say it enough times maybe it will happen because we know she loves to please her viewers.

10 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Unfortunately, the lost of traffic is be due to the lost of apartment selections but still doesn't answer the question of GOV vs Couples.  How many Russian apartments were lost?

I think two topics are mixed up here, which should be considered seperated.

The first is what types of apartments work best and here RLC would do well. I think it is fair to assume that the more people come together at one place, the more interesting it becomes to watch, because there is more social interaction. From my point of view, for this, it doesn't matter so much whether the people actualy live together in one apartment (like in a roommate concept with e.g. Kristy and the Angles) or if one apartment just has many visitors (like in a couple apartment Anabelle and Efim as one example). It is only important to have many people in this apartment  who are actually friends.

The second topic is shows vs reality. Here I think that reality is clearly better, because only with real emotions and desire there is excitement (see for example Nelly and Matrina vs the pseudo bullshit shows like Leora and Malia).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

wow didn't know it was that many

the locations until June 10 2019

R1 = Roommates apt #1: Moscow - Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie (From  Feb 3 2016)

R2 = Roommates apr #2: St. Petersburg - Angi, Emily and Samantha (From  Nov 8 2017)

The locations 

Leora & Paul (06/28/13) Krasnoyarsk
Maya (07/09/13) Krasnoyarsk
Nina & Kira (10/20/14) St. Petersburg
Nelly & Bogdan (05/13/15) St. Petersburg
Masha & Sasha, Dasha (10/13/15) Rome
Girls on Vacation - B #4 (11/11/15) Barcelona
Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie(02/03/16) Moscow

Girls on Vacation - B #1 - (09/16/18)

Barcelona
Girls on Vacation - B #2 (08/02/16) Barcelona
Anabel & Efim (12/08/16) St. Petersburg

Linda & Tibor (01/15/17) Prague

Martina & Alberto (04/15/17) Barcelona
Lana & Robert (05/25/17) St. Petersburg
Eva & Sam (08/23/17) St. Petersburg

Adeline & Markus (10/05/17) St.Petersburg
Angie, Emily, Samantha (11/08/17) St. Petersburg
Chloe & Tyler (03/16/18) St. Petersburg
Jane & Dick (03/29/18) Moscow

Yulia & Ivan (07/10/18) St. Petersburg

Ulyana & Marat (10/21/18)                         St. Petersburg  
Olivia & Nick (02/01/19)                             St.  Petersburg
Asya & Artem (04/19/19)                           St. Petersburg
Asia & Hakeem (05/15/19)                        Prague (English speaking couple)
Belle & Nate (06/11/19)                             Barcelona (English speaking couple)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

the locations until June 10 2019

R1 = Roommates apt #1: Moscow - Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie (From  Feb 3 2016)

R2 = Roommates apr #2: St. Petersburg - Angi, Emily and Samantha (From  Nov 8 2017)

The locations 

Leora & Paul (06/28/13) Krasnoyarsk
Maya (07/09/13) Krasnoyarsk
Nina & Kira (10/20/14) St. Petersburg
Nelly & Bogdan (05/13/15) St. Petersburg
Masha & Sasha, Dasha (10/13/15) Rome
Girls on Vacation - B #4 (11/11/15) Barcelona
Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie(02/03/16) Moscow

Girls on Vacation - B #1 - (09/16/18)

Barcelona
Girls on Vacation - B #2 (08/02/16) Barcelona
Anabel & Efim (12/08/16) St. Petersburg

Linda & Tibor (01/15/17) Prague

Martina & Alberto (04/15/17) Barcelona
Lana & Robert (05/25/17) St. Petersburg
Eva & Sam (08/23/17) St. Petersburg

Adeline & Markus (10/05/17) St.Petersburg
Angie, Emily, Samantha (11/08/17) St. Petersburg
Chloe & Tyler (03/16/18) St. Petersburg
Jane & Dick (03/29/18) Moscow

Yulia & Ivan (07/10/18) St. Petersburg

Ulyana & Marat (10/21/18)                         St. Petersburg  
Olivia & Nick (02/01/19)                             St.  Petersburg
Asya & Artem (04/19/19)                           St. Petersburg
Asia & Hakeem (05/15/19)                        Prague (English speaking couple)
Belle & Nate (06/11/19)                             Barcelona (English speaking couple)

Thanks for that - I did miss a lot didn't I? !!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I only saw N&B and occasionally Leona and Paul in the guest room - on the free cameras. I guess I missed a lot!!😟

In their own way, all the apartments were different but for me it was the right time
The couples regularly had parties with their close friends, we could also see the family members of most couples
they were often alive and we could not expect anything agreed in advance
But at that time, GOV and COV already existed and for me this concept has not really changed.

It is true that couples and Roomates apartments like R1 and R2 are really lacking
I like GOV and COV girls regardless of the shows they agree to do from time to time and I remain subscribed more out of habit than out of pleasure, I expect a better day
I hope that the next exit from the health crisis can be the springboard for something better and to become once again this site that many loved
I don't think apartments like GOV and COV allow RLC to go back to what they were, now we have to see if RLC wants to go back to that, and that's another debate with far too many unknowns.

for my part I think it might be possible to find apartments in Spain, Italy or Czech Republic like what they had in Russia
I would very much like to find the bond between girls like what we had with R1 and R2, where there was no real performance calculation and where they let themselves live in their environment of their everyday life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think two topics are mixed up here, which should be considered seperated.

The first is what types of apartments work best and here RLC would do well. I think it is fair to assume that the more people come together at one place, the more interesting it becomes to watch, because there is more social interaction. From my point of view, for this, it doesn't matter so much whether the people actualy live together in one apartment (like in a roommate concept with e.g. Kristy and the Angles) or if one apartment just has many visitors (like in a couple apartment Anabelle and Efim as one example). It is only important to have many people in this apartment  who are actually friends.

The second topic is shows vs reality. Here I think that reality is clearly better, because only with real emotions and desire there is excitement (see for example Nelly and Matrina vs the pseudo bullshit shows like Leora and Malia).

What L&M do clearly satisfied what their worshipers want.  What you want is satisfied by Linda and Tabor.  Others here just want to see naked girls doing sexual stuff doesn't matter real or show.  That's evident by naked girls taking top cams every time that happens.  I'm sure if RLC had the resources they would open up more apartments to bring up the viewership with more variety/selection.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

What L&M do clearly satisfied what their worshipers want.  What you want is satisfied by Linda and Tabor.  Others here just want to see naked girls doing sexual stuff doesn't matter real or show.  That's evident by naked girls taking top cams every time that happens.  I'm sure if RLC had the resources they would open up more apartments to bring up the viewership with more variety/selection.

The difference is that Linda and Tibor are a real couple. They would also have sex if there were no cameras at all. Leora and Malina on the other hand, are not sexualy interressed in each other and most likely have off camera relationships.

I think in RLC there should be only real events to see. The RLC idea would fit well with some real lesbian apartments. But why the hell do they force two straight girls to pretend to be lesbians?!? That is bullshit.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The difference is that Linda and Tibor are a real couple. They would also have sex if there were no cameras at all. Leora and Malina on the other hand, are not sexualy interressed in each other and most likely have off camera relationships.

I think in RLC there should be only real events to see. The RLC would fit well with some real lesbian apartments. But why the hell do they force two straight girls to pretend to be lesbians?!? That is bullshit.

That is your opinion and is not shared by others.  But you seem to advocate incessantly on how RLC should run their business without any skin in the game.  Why don't you start your own site and try to put them out of business if you feel what you want is what everyone else wants.

You really think the girls are forced?  The girls have a choice to do it or not to make extra money.  They do it because they choose to.  I've asked you this in the past, why do you have a problem with the girls making extra money while they are contracted for the apartments?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1