B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Think it all goes back to the days of the mobile phone being a large battery the size of a brick with a full sized handset on it! I had one for work and thought I was the dogs bollocks with it! So really it was a full size telephone you could use away from a landline. Thus mobile!!

edit; for those unfamiliar with my terminology you can substitute dogs bollocks with bees knees or cats whiskers. Its an english thing!1

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Total sidebar thought:  One thing I have found interesting and surprising is how good they all are using their phones in the tub.  I wonder how many times they dropped one and how much rice they have used drying them out or how many times they needed a replacement.  Using your phone in the tub is one of the skills you would not think about if you were considering doing this.

I believe this generation of high use, cell phone users have evolved to have a sticky skin evolution where phones don't slip or they have a newly developed hand indentation where phones stay in place... Evolution of the species baby... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Also love how you Europeans call them "mobiles".  To us they are "phones" or "smartphones".

I thought you called them Cell phones?

21 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Think it all goes back to the days of the mobile phone being a large battery the size of a brick with a full sized handset on it! I had one for work and thought I was the dogs bollocks with it! So really it was a full size telephone you could use away from a landline. Thus mobile!!

For us it is “ kinito “ , greek language 😂🤣

37 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

edit; for those unfamiliar with my terminology you can substitute dogs bollocks with bees knees or cats whiskers. Its an english thing!1

We had another name for it too...Posing twat. 🙂 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Onto matters RLC looks like G&C are planning the party in the fitness room. Not great for us viewers IMO 😑

no but when its raided it will be easier to escape out the back and in the bushes

• Haha 6

Party will be one of the biggest events ever , expect lots of forum talks , speculations , will be a fun evening and let’s hope that it won’t create problems for whoever is attending ...