B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

2 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

You must have had one of the newer models, lol, my mate came to see me, he was on-call, his "mobile" was the size of a large car battery with as you said a full size telephone handset on top, it nearly killed him carrying up two flights of stairs to my the flat i had at the time. 🙂 

Pants pockets must've been bigger back then...

image.jpeg.96d0184dc2da66455170bf3238adb7e9.jpeg

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Holly bating

It seems to me that Holly looks very different under "night vision" versus with normal lighting.  Does anyone else notice this?  In night vision, she looks like a different girl.  It could also be sans makeup but she is quite cute and wouldn't think it would have that big of an effect.

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It seems to me that Holly looks very different under "night vision" versus with normal lighting.  Does anyone else notice this?  In night vision, she looks like a different girl.  It could also be sans makeup but she is quite cute and wouldn't think it would have that big of an effect.

Yes, I've noticed this before...Some girls do, but Holly more than most...

Also you get the road map of GB on their bodies under NV...not the sexiest look, tbh...

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I believe this generation of high use, cell phone users have evolved to have a sticky skin evolution where phones don't slip or they have a newly developed hand indentation where phones stay in place... Evolution of the species baby... 

Under a microscope, their hands look like this

octopus vulgaris bite GIF by OctoNation

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I said this long ago. I don't mean to be mean to the girl and I don't mean to be funny about it but in her face she has the look of Stan Laural in night vision.  I can not help it, it's what I see. Sorry Holly. 🙂 

• Sad 1

Il y a 2 heures, HappyChappie a dit :

I said this long ago. I don't mean to be mean to the girl and I don't mean to be funny about it but in her face she has the look of Stan Laural in night vision.  I can not help it, it's what I see. Sorry Holly. 🙂 

You are correct, and Megan Oliver.

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

i prefer her best in Nude Vision !!! 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2