B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Yes , I know that you call it “ handy “,   I lived in Vienna for 1,5 years ☺️ As always , Germans want to make it their own way 😁😆 ( just a joke 😇

You'd have to be careful where you are. Ask someone 'how much for a handy?' could be a whole new ball game in some countries...😏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The probability of a real party is close to zero. It would be the first time in B4, or better all GOV/COV.

Probably in this event B1 or B2 will come to visit, then there will be two rounds of twister, maybe Bodgan will get the massage bed out and then it will be just before midnight and the bullshit show will be over, again.

If it's Cesar and his mates, I very much doubt Twister, massage beds and beer pong will make an appearance...

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You'd have to be careful where you are. Ask someone 'how much for a handy?' could be a whole new ball game in some countries...😏

I only know from some t-shirts at the crazy party Kavos place we have here the famous “ fancy a quickie ? “ 😁

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It would be great real life viewing though...busted live! 

But a long UM...😏

If it is indeed planned what they have in mind , i don’t know how it ends .. 

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Where I am at the lot lizards charge $20 for a hand job or $30 for a BJ.  

• Like 1