B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

its not just the noise its its a covid issue and most of these people there are not even from Spain and throwing a super spreader event might not be looked at favorably by the local law enforcement 

They might get a warning, nothing more

26 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Question.

Does Megan have a bit of thing for Martina?

They kissed ( French kiss ) at one of the first visits ( maybe was the first ) in the jacuzzi , Martina looked like she liked Holly very much in the beginning , she had that kiss with  Megan but she ended up with Nelly through a development of coincidences I believe and not because she was either Martina or Nelly attracted to each one from the beginning . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

If you compare how he treats the women he lives with compared to Gina's boyfriend, it's worlds apart.

At one point last night there was a drunken hugging session between him an Megan, was great to see

Yes , that was really great to see ... as I said , wait for later posters to come here and comment that Bogdan is destroying B4 and needs to go . And these people they don’t even have subscription to watch and at least have an opinion, they will just post things like this .

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Otherwise in view of the many comments, the party is a success at least for the forum 😁

The party was GREAT! The guys behaved nicely. No stupid show or games. Just lots of normal fun. Dancing, drinking, hiding from the police, LOL. But seriously, it was alot of fun. Every party should be more like this!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Ando said:

Avevo letto che ad un certo punto erano a letto Nelly Martina e Bogdan, e pensavo fosse successo qualcosa😆

That was not a nice moment for me and for sure “strange” to watch , Bogdan went and laid down on the other free bed , then Martina and Nelly started kissing after a  while . I felt it was disrespect to do this next to Bogdan ( Nelly having her husband next to her and not caring and Martina not being able to handle her desire and also not respecting having the husband of her sex partner next bed and not holding back ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , that was really great to see ... as I said , wait for later posters to come here and comment that Bogdan is destroying B4 and needs to go . And these people they don’t even have subscription to watch and at least have an opinion, they will just post things like this .

No need to mention names of said posters, but there's quite few only post for attention. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That was not a nice moment for me and for sure “strange” to watch , Bogdan went and laid down on the other free bed , then Martina and Nelly started kissing after a  while . I felt it was disrespect to do this next to Bogdan ( Nelly having her husband next to her and not caring and Martina not being able to handle her desire and also not respecting having the husband of her sex partner next bed and not holding back ) 

Well a young woman exploring and enjoying life I think.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Browsing through Replay, it doesn't seem like Gina got any sleep at all. She tried for a while, but just tossed around untill she decided to get up again.

Think she is hyperactive. I've seen her crack open a bottle of wine on her own in the kitchen at 6 in the monring cos she can't sleep. Not a good thing to do !!

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The doorbell of the main entrance was ringing repeatedly but no one ever answered , then there were posts at the forum , i didn’t see it , that there were flashlights pointing to the kitchen and there were 3-4 people present at that time hiding behind the kitchen’s bench ( this I saw , Monica seemed really scared ) 

That was one of the best parts. Playing hide and seek. I loved it! It was exciting and scary, and at the same time hilariously funny! Definitely a real life moment!

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its not just the noise its is a covid issue and most of these people there are not even from Spain and throwing a super spreader event might not be looked at favorably by the local law enforcement 

We don’t know if they make rapid tests , we don’t know many details regarding how they handle this away from the cameras . I make only one observation and correct me if I am wrong .. for so many months they are making gatherings , they have been seen with other people , have you ever seen any of them being sick ? Or even if you have , have you seen not being isolating from the others ? Because me personally , I see all of them perfectly healthy all these months despite many times I also disagree of their actions . But now , checks are better , everyone can have a self test and at least know more or less . Anyway , no Covid talk again 😂🤣