B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Non è stato un bel momento per me e sicuramente “strano” da guardare, Bogdan è andato a sdraiarsi sull'altro letto libero, poi dopo un po 'Martina e Nelly hanno iniziato a baciarsi. Ho sentito che era una mancanza di rispetto farlo accanto a Bogdan (Nelly che aveva suo marito accanto a lei e non si curava e Martina non era in grado di gestire il suo desiderio e anche non rispettare il marito del suo partner sessuale accanto a letto e non trattenersi) 

Ma è stata una cosa soft o ci sono andate giù duro come fanno loro?

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The party was GREAT! The guys behaved nicely. No stupid show or games. Just lots of normal fun. Dancing, drinking, hiding from the police, LOL. But seriously, it was alot of fun. Every party should be more like this!

Excellent said , it added to the things happened that people who were feeling bored or didn’t like , left early and allowed the party people to continue and enjoy amongst one another 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Browsing through Replay, it doesn't seem like Gina got any sleep at all. She tried for a while, but just tossed around untill she decided to get up again.

Gina when it comes to parties , she can go before , during and after easily for 48 hours .. she will then spend almost a 24 hours in her bed sleeping . That’s why I always say that I like her , I have been doing ( and still if the chance appears / before Covid - and I am now 44 - ) this again and again . As long as you manage to rest equally to replace the lost energy , you can make it . As long as you have the feeling to enjoy and not get stressed , it always works in your favor . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well a young woman exploring and enjoying life I think.

I have no issues doing this , on the contrary , I appreciate that she finally discovered herself and lives like a woman of her age , was so obvious that she enjoyed this so much yesterday . My problem is that she did whatever she did yesterday next to the husband of her sexual partner , this I don’t appreciate , was too much for me 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I have no issues doing this , on the contrary , I appreciate that she finally discovered herself and lives like a woman of her age , was so obvious that she enjoyed this so much yesterday . My problem is that she did whatever she did yesterday next to the husband of her sexual partner , this I don’t appreciate , was too much for me 

Fair enough, it didn't bother me as nothing was going to happen.

14 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Think she is hyperactive. I've seen her crack open a bottle of wine on her own in the kitchen at 6 in the monring cos she can't sleep. Not a good thing to do !!

It will come a time automatically that she won’t enjoy as much as she does now , but she’s only 25 and I think 2-4 more years she will be like this .. plus , it can’t be compared this life now to the one before Covid  that parties like this were so much often happening , now I think they have been partyless 😂🤣😂🤣 for nearly 3 weeks / one month , she has always been at home , especially when that illegal party of Cesar was cancelled 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That was not a nice moment for me and for sure “strange” to watch , Bogdan went and laid down on the other free bed , then Martina and Nelly started kissing after a  while . I felt it was disrespect to do this next to Bogdan ( Nelly having her husband next to her and not caring and Martina not being able to handle her desire and also not respecting having the husband of her sex partner next bed and not holding back ) 

A wall does not make the action of Nelly and Martina any better.

I wonder more and more about Bodgan's indifference. Does he have no backbone at all? His wife goes all in with her one-sided open relationship while he is in a house full of really good looking and nice girls and he does nothing at all than to stand beside with a false laugh?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ando said:

Ma è stata una cosa soft o ci sono andate giù duro come fanno loro?

They were simply kissing but you could tell that if Bogdan wasn’t there , they would go for more .