B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A wall does not make the action of Nelly and Martina any better.

I wonder more and more about Bodgan's indifference. Does he have no backbone at all? His wife goes all in with her one-sided open relationship while he is in a house full of really good looking and nice girls and he does nothing at all than to stand beside with a false laugh?

Don't just other's relationships by your own standards. The people involved are choosing to lives parts of there lives on a live stream, I imagine people willing to do this are often more open in other parts of their lives too.

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A wall does not make the action of Nelly and Martina any better.

I wonder more and more about Bodgan's indifference. Does he have no backbone at all? His wife goes all in with her one-sided open relationship while he is in a house full of really good looking and nice girls and he does nothing at all than to stand beside with a false laugh?

Obviously not because he doesn’t care for other women as it seems . Yes , there are these ( few )people still in the world we are living and because it isn’t normal , it makes us difficult to believe it . Here’s an example of a not ordinary thing then . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My problem is that she did whatever she did yesterday next to the husband of her sexual partner , this I don’t appreciate , was too much for me 

DD, I think you are too hard on yourself and on Martina.  I joined when all of this started and don't have the history of Nelly, Bogdan, etc.  It's obvious now that Bogdan fully knows and respects Nelly's adventurous relationship with Martina.  He accepts it.  He fucked Nelly nicely before the party as if to tell her that he will always be there for her.

Unless I missed it, Martina mostly cuddled and kissed Nelly.  Given this is all above board with Bogdan, I did not find this disrespectful of him.  We even saw a affection last night between Bogdan and Martina ... something I'm not sure we have seen as he has been pretty much AWOL when they are together.  Of course, if they went into one of their torrid lovemaking sessions, then I would agree with you, this is disrespectful.  What I continue to wonder is WHY does Bogdan (and Alberto) NOT want to watch?   If you are accepting of it and you love your wife and want her to be happy this way, I would want to see the happiness on my partner.  Anyway, I get your point DD ... but at this point ... cuddling and kissing is expected and apparently ok.

What I wanted to ask:  Was Nelly OK last night?  Was she sick?  Too strung out?  I have not seen a lot written about this.  To my point above, it did not look like so much mutual cuddling and kissing as Martina caring for her sick lover.

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Obviously not because he doesn’t care for other women as it seems . Yes , there are these ( few )people still in the world we are living and because it isn’t normal , it makes us difficult to believe it . Here’s an example of a not ordinary thing then . 

Have a look in the kitchen, one could get the impression that Bodgan is already Nelly's ex-husband.

Bodgan stands next to it as if it has nothing to do with him. This is not one of those swinger situations where at best case everyone is a winner.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Dai un'occhiata in cucina, si potrebbe avere l'impressione che Bodgan sia già l'ex marito di Nelly.

Bodgan gli sta accanto come se non avesse niente a che fare con lui. Questa non è una di quelle situazioni scambiste in cui nel migliore dei casi tutti sono vincitori.

Nelly ti ha letto e si sono appena baciati😀

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

DD, I think you are too hard on yourself and on Martina.  I joined when all of this started and don't have the history of Nelly, Bogdan, etc.  It's obvious now that Bogdan fully knows and respects Nelly's adventurous relationship with Martina.  He accepts it.  He fucked Nelly nicely before the party as if to tell her that he will always be there for her.

Unless I missed it, Martina mostly cuddled and kissed Nelly.  Given this is all above board with Bogdan, I did not find this disrespectful of him.  We even saw a affection last night between Bogdan and Martina ... something I'm not sure we have seen as he has been pretty much AWOL when they are together.  Of course, if they went into one of their torrid lovemaking sessions, then I would agree with you, this is disrespectful.  What I continue to wonder is WHY does Bogdan (and Alberto) NOT want to watch?   If you are accepting of it and you love your wife and want her to be happy this way, I would want to see the happiness on my partner.  Anyway, I get your point DD ... but at this point ... cuddling and kissing is expected and apparently ok.

What I wanted to ask:  Was Nelly OK last night?  Was she sick?  Too strung out?  I have not seen a lot written about this.  To my point above, it did not look like so much mutual cuddling and kissing as Martina caring for her sick lover.

Just on the end of your comment, I would say Nell was completely ''off her face'' I left as she was all over megan who was bending over the massage table in their room. Martina and Bog looked on, a bit embarrssed in my view. Martina eventually looked after her but not sick just drunk and stoned.

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You present your points in a nice way and they make sense in a great way . It is too complicated already between N&M , even if Bogdan has accepted mostly because Nelly has persuaded him that it is only sex and no feelings ( that’s my opinion at least , although I believe Nelly likes Martina also a bit more except than sex and I believe Martina the same ) , maybe knowing the history of these two N&B and being married and not simply a couple , I have difficulties to accept things happening in presence of all three . If both men as you say had accepted also to watch or participate in this , I wouldn’t have any problem . Regarding the moment you say that Bogdan and Martina shared a moment , that was really nice and I agree , but , don’t you think if this was accepted as you say , they would kiss at plain sight during the party , other times also when the others are present ? All I want to say is , that if it is accepted as you say , why we have never seen N&M kiss in “ public “ when others ( usually the girls ) are present rather than hiding or whenever the other girls seem to be in other rooms , they will try and make out ?  If it was ok , they wouldn’t care for anyone being  present , especially with Bogdan being absent . Anyway , maybe I am too ethical with this because marriage is involved , i don’t know . 

Edit ; I forgot to say that Nelly looked like she had some issues ( drag use perhaps ) as she was shaking repeatedly , moving up and down while laying at bed , I didn’t read any explanation on that . Martina was trying to comfort her . 

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Have a look in the kitchen, one could get the impression that Bodgan is already Nelly's ex-husband.

Bodgan stands next to it as if it has nothing to do with him. This is not one of those swinger situations where at best case everyone is a winner.

It’s a complicated subject , only these 3-4 ( with Alberto ) know what’s going on in their minds about this situation . I only know the fact that both men know that it is sex , I doubt if they “ feel “ or don’t want to accept that maybe feelings have developed between the two girls . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s a complicated subject , only these 3-4 ( with Alberto ) know what’s going on in their minds about this situation . I only know the fact that both men know that it is sex , I doubt if they “ feel “ or don’t want to accept that maybe feelings have developed between the two girls . 

Or maybe they do and are fine with it, we just don't know.  As long as no laws are being broken, what goes on in people's relationships should only be of concern to those impacted by the actions.

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhothot said:

Or maybe they do and are fine with it, we just don't know.  As long as no laws are being broken, what goes on in people's relationships should only be of concern to those impacted by the actions.

I totally agree , we just study the case of moral thoughts that we all have I think . 

• Like 1