B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

4 minutes ago, Ando said:

OK ho letto della polizia nel thred è vero?

The doorbell of the main entrance was ringing repeatedly but no one ever answered , then there were posts at the forum , i didn’t see it , that there were flashlights pointing to the kitchen and there were 3-4 people present at that time hiding behind the kitchen’s bench ( this I saw , Monica seemed really scared ) 

• Thanks 3

Bog has just popped into see Meg and they were having a laugh about the party (I guess) Megs looked a bit horrified to hear about her antics (again I guess) Well done Bog and this morning Nell for getting to see Gina quickly. I think this is the instruction from RLC management. Any sign of trouble then get to it quickly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhothot said:

The morning hugs and hugs when they meet are great examples.

Coronavirus has certainly extended people's stays in the apartment, going to be some very hard goodbyes when it all calms down.

I agree with your comment , for sure it is work everyday for them in front of cameras but it is more than normal that feelings have developed since they share so many hours per day . 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nothing happened except some party kissing and boobs touching between Holly / Masha , Megan / Masha , Megan was one of the drunkest and Masha said today in the morning that Megan was the best ass in the party 😎

I think I'd agree with that !!

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The doorbell of the main entrance was ringing repeatedly but no one ever answered , then there were posts at the forum , i didn’t see it , that there were flashlights pointing to the kitchen and there were 3-4 people present at that time hiding behind the kitchen’s bench ( this I saw , Monica seemed really scared ) 

courage, let's flee, should be the slogan of the various participants of RLC
Because every time they exceed certain limits, they do like the ostriches by putting their heads in the sand so that we cannot see them 🤣

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

cool, it's rather a good idea to advance her projects especially since Gina is rather talented in this area

Maybe that’s why she phoned Gina first and then Nelly . In the end , Egypt and then Costa Rica not working might benefit her ☺️

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

so who thinks nothing is going to come from the police being there 3 times last night and was that bullshit music worth it 

Think the police have more important things to do than follow up on a noisy party - mute the music

Just now, moos54 said:

courage, let's flee, should be the slogan of the various participants of RLC
Because every time they exceed certain limits, they do like the ostriches by putting their heads in the sand so that we cannot see them 🤣

For me personally , this is always what adds to these parties , a kind of adrenaline caused due to unexpected things . Being young and facing this global problem , whenever escaping from the routine and being again amongst people , it actually gives you again appetite to “live” and not stay home bored and doing nothing 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I think I'd agree with that !!

All girls looked nice in their costumes but little Megan with her high heels was “ killer “

.. 😋

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Think the police have more important things to do than follow up on a noisy party - mute the music

its not just the noise its is a covid issue and most of these people there are not even from Spain and throwing a super spreader event might not be looked at favorably by the local law enforcement 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1