Masha - Home activities #11

Noldus

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I also really like this collegial atmosphere in this apartment whether with Babi or Masha, the only thing I can fault is that they smoke too much 😞

Are they allowed to smoke in bars and restaurants in Italy?

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

No idea, I know that in France this has been banned for few years now, I suppose it must be the same in other countries

maybe @Mauri can helping us on this 

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

È consentito fumare nei bar e nei ristoranti in Italia?

Just now, moos54 said:

Non ne ho idea, so che in Francia è vietato ormai da qualche anno, suppongo debba essere lo stesso anche in altri paesi

può essere @Mauri può aiutarci in questo 

Vietato anche qui

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

They need to go out to smoke , it isn’t allowed . In some European countries  ( Austria for example ) they have a small area covered by glass that people can go and smoke there , which is very strange because then they come inside the non smoking area but clothes smell from the smoke and you can immediately feel it . 

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

let’s see if Babi wants to seduce any guy for overnight fun

Wouldn't hold my breath. In all the times she's been here, all the parties she's had and all the opportunities she's had, she hasn't done a single sexual thing with anyone.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Wouldn't hold my breath. In all the times she's been here, all the parties she's had and all the opportunities she's had, she hasn't done a single sexual thing with anyone.

I also don’t believe that she does anything , but not because of her , rather from the guys because I think they are shy on cameras .In any case , new faces , it always adds to speculations on a Saturday night with already alcohol flow 😉

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I also don’t believe that she does anything , but not because of her , rather from the guys because I think they are shy on cameras .In any case , new faces , it always adds to speculations on a Saturday night with already alcohol flow 😉

not with that beard guy there, he is going to cockblock them all

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The toilet flush in the bathroom is apparently broken too
Water from the bowl
the guest toilet is also broken
everything is broken here

This apartment should be closed and open a new one for Masha all these problems and nothing been done about them not to mention the electric tripping the whole time.

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The toilet flush in the bathroom is apparently broken too
Water from the bowl
the guest toilet is also broken
everything is broken here

Masha needs to be back urgently for apartment maintenance 😂🤣 Did I see one of the guys trying to hug Babi in the kitchen or just a friend touch ? 🤨