B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

is Masha sleeping full time with Meghan?   anything happen Yet?

Yeah, everything happened... and it was so spectacular that not a single person on this entire forum bothered to make a single post about it....

🤦‍♂️

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah, everything happened... and it was so spectacular that not a single person on this entire forum bothered to make a single post about it....

🤦‍♂️

that sucks I missed it and now i cant find it on the replays anywhere 🤣

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Megan masturbating with Masha sleeping next to her is the number one replay and on that note Megan sure is getting comfortable around Masha 

Megan's notorious selfishness makes me not even care to see those two do anything. It's a shame Masha wasn't getting more comfortable around Holly instead. Megan actually annoys me with her selfish behavior now.

49 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Megan's notorious selfishness makes me not even care to see those two do anything. It's a shame Masha wasn't getting more comfortable around Holly instead. Megan actually annoys me with her selfish behavior now.

i dont know if it is selfishness or she is just what we would call a dead fuck but she is damn hot and it would be worth it to see Masha try to get something out of her and admit it it would be better than a lot of the stuff we see on here lately

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

NO, for the last time.....Nelly & Bogdan are the problem!!  Pam is there because Bogdan wanted all of his rooms filled and for no other reason!!

We all know this is not the last time you blame them😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhothot said:

We all know this is not the last time you blame them

Nothing he says is to be taken with any sort of credibility. Even before they moved into B4, he was still going on and on about how bad this place was. He doesn't actually believe anything he says and just wants to troll the forum and just looks for any excuse to be a miserable piece of shit on this forum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 5