B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Think Holly out of sorts, but the others look absolutely bored out their heads. I wonder if Masha might take the trip back to Rome sooner rather than planned. Open ticket apparently.

Masha's been totally boring since she been here.  She's a lot more interesting back in Rome.  She also looks totally bored out of her mind.

• Sad 1

Cosa vi fa’ pensare che rimangono per l’estate? Anzi, vi diro’ di piu’, durante la festa di venerdi, Masha era sul divano con Hedi, e non so’ esattamente di cosa stessero parlando, ma Masha ad un certo punto ha detto che questo e’ l’ultimo mese, le ragazze non possono stare tanto... 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, redole1999 said:

Just not very attractive and lazy cows, simple really😐

Amen my friend....Masha is very unattractive, Megan has beautiful eyes, Holly has a nice ass, Nelly has nothing, Gina is an idiot and drunkard, and Pam doesn't even belong there!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, mspanker said:

yeah but will be off cam more , might give her a least of life, she looks bored shitless.

Her workouts are fun to watch though.

I agree , she’s tired and without an actual purpose of her current stay apart from the salary . I just believe that if she gets the chance to have some fun and enjoy , she will take the opportunity . I have always believed that she respects this “ job “ and all of us the subscribers  and she never hided anything on cameras 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree , she’s tired and without an actual purpose of her current stay apart from the salary . I just believe that if she gets the chance to have some fun and enjoy , she will take the opportunity . I have always believed that she respects this “ job “ and all of us the subscribers  and she never hided anything on cameras 

just her expensive drug habit from what I've heard!  where I live she would be known as a crack whore!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mspanker said:

Gina and Curly talking in English, he wants to practice, she has not studied it since school?

Something like.

Gina was always speaking English with him in the beginning ( last year this period ) but he encouraged her to speak more Spanish so as to practice the language . Since summer 2020  , Gina speaks only Spanish to him 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Gina parlava sempre inglese con lui all'inizio (l'anno scorso in questo periodo) ma lui l'ha incoraggiata a parlare più spagnolo in modo da praticare la lingua. Dall'estate 2020, Gina gli parla solo spagnolo 

Gina ha sempre parlato lo spagnolo, gia’ dal suo primo soggiorno di RLC

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Gina ha sempre parlato lo spagnolo, gia’ dal suo primo soggiorno di RLC

She was speaking English with Curly in the beginning  ,maybe mixing Spanish also for better understanding . This i say because I was watching more careful when they first started experimenting with their relation . 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gina was always speaking English with him in the beginning ( last year this period ) but he encouraged her to speak more Spanish so as to practice the language . Since summer 2020  , Gina speaks only Spanish to him 

Thanks

I have heard most speak English, Meg on the phone to her fella, Holly not. She sings in English but i dont think i have heard her actually talk, despite the opinion i think shes actually a bit shy on that side.

Dont doubt she can speak it, something Ari said one time, after she had been out with her on a date, told her fella that she needed someone to be the loud one, she not same me laughing

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She was speaking English with Curly in the beginning  ,maybe mixing Spanish also for better understanding . This i say because I watching more careful when they first started experimenting with a relation . 

what's her native language Ukkraine or russian?