B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

40 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nothing he says is to be taken with any sort of credibility. Even before they moved into B4, he was still going on and on about how bad this place was. He doesn't actually believe anything he says and just wants to troll the forum and just looks for any excuse to be a miserable piece of shit on this forum.

He certainly seems to have mastered the art of negativity without even trying 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Has Masha and Megan gotten out of bed today?  Checked a few time and both were in bed every time.

edited: Masha finally up for a smoke on the balcony.

edited: They're finally up and about but they look awful.  Wonder if they are sick.

il y a 25 minutes, Lurkker a dit :

Has Masha and Megan gotten out of bed today?  Checked a few time and both were in bed every time.

edited: They're finally up and about but they look awful.  Wonder if they are sick.

Just not very attractive and lazy cows, simple really😐

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

wondered the same, seems to be come down day, Holly went back to bed after her workout, but M and M passed and Pam doesn't move much anyway. Nelly managed to get up today so on the mend after the last few days 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, mspanker said:

wondered the same, seems to be come down day, Holly went back to bed after her workout, but M and M passed and Pam doesn't move much anyway. Nelly managed to get up today so on the mend after the last few days 

Think Holly out of sorts, but the others look absolutely bored out their heads. I wonder if Masha might take the trip back to Rome sooner rather than planned. Open ticket apparently.

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Think Holly out of sorts, but the others look absolutely bored out their heads. I wonder if Masha might take the trip back to Rome sooner rather than planned. Open ticket apparently.

she has started that sitting listening to tranquil music and chanting for the past week, thought it was just a religious Easter thing but still doing it

They do look bored.

I would of thought with Masha in town they would have gone out a bit more, at least early afternoon, stuffs open weathers ok, but they have gone the opposite

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

They went out yesterday but mainly food shopping. Possible they have run out of spare cash after the 600 Euro party?

doubt it, i have seen enough to know where they stash the cash and other that a few small notes i guess for local transport they have 50+ euro notes, and a good few of them.

Meg had plenty and checked different pockets and bags and had a wad at the end, Holly the same, Ari the other day chucked a wad on the bed and almost all 50 notes.

Dont think they are short of spending money.

Not like they are doing the clubs like before ,, Local booze is cheap.

4 minutes ago, mspanker said:

doubt it, i have seen enough to know where they stash the cash and other that a few small notes i guess for local transport they have 50+ euro notes, and a good few of them.

Meg had plenty and checked different pockets and bags and had a wad at the end, Holly the same, Ari the other day chucked a wad on the bed and almost all 50 notes.

Dont think they are short of spending money.

Not like they are doing the clubs like before ,, Local booze is cheap.

sounds like they've got a damn sight more than me - but then I don't think I'd hack it as a cam person !! 🥴