B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

56 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Thanks

I have heard most speak English, Meg on the phone to her fella, Holly not. She sings in English but i dont think i have heard her actually talk, despite the opinion i think shes actually a bit shy on that side.

Dont doubt she can speak it, something Ari said one time, after she had been out with her on a date, told her fella that she needed someone to be the loud one, she not same me laughing

Megan speaks great English , Holly also but she doesn’t practice so much as Megan , whenever she does ( Holly )  you can tell she’s a bit shy to speak .

Ariana speaks great English and Serafima did also . Claire is also funny with English because she has this amazing accent of a person who speaks English which  is very common in Europe by foreigners that don’t speak English using a proper accent . All in all , I think they can all do but they hesitate . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

what's her native language Ukkraine or russian?

Ukrainian and Russian are the same , an Ukrainian can understand a fellow Ukrainian , the Russians not so much . The differences are even less than American English / British English 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Megan speaks great English , Holly also but she doesn’t practice so much as Megan , whenever she does ( Holly )  you can tell she’s a bit shy to speak .

Ariana speaks great English and Serafima did also . Claire is also funny with English because she has this amazing accent of a person who speaks English which  is very common in Europe by foreigners that don’t speak English using a proper accent . All in all , I think they can all do but they hesitate . 

To have you judge who speaks great English is like saying Harley says such kind thing to everyone.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ukrainian and Russian are the same , an Ukrainian can understand a fellow Ukrainian , the Russians not so much . The differences are even less than American English / British English 

Why don't you try Google before you spread your false expertise.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

L'ukrainien et le russe sont les mêmes, un Ukrainien peut comprendre un compatriote ukrainien, les Russes moins. Les différences sont encore moindres que l'anglais américain / anglais britannique 

Il a été dit le contraire sur le forum confirmé par un russophone

It was said the opposite on the forum confirmed by a Russian speaker

Damn that party must have kicked their asses day four now with no drinking if i am not mistaken and maybe thats why they are so bored , Masha is not much fun if nobody has a buzz sad to say get some drinks in them and Masha would be all over Megan at least if not Holly too

The amount of languages the girls, and young Europeans in general,  speak amazes me at times.  Us British are very lazy with learning a second language, I got taught French for 2 hours a week from 11-16, same as most British school children. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddhothot said:

The amount of languages the girls, and young Europeans in general,  speak amazes me at times.  Us British are very lazy with learning a second language, I got taught French for 2 hours a week from 11-16, same as most British school children. 

Yep,me too,  passable school French and nowt else.

• Upvote 1