B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

54 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha moves in Barca? was busy with suitcase

We will see if she extends her holidays . Masha isn’t living Rome , all her life is there now . Her friends , her next professional steps , she has made after much effort a life in Rome to abandon it . Barcelona , an escape and the chance to make some things concerning a video that she wants to shoot as it has been mentioned . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We will see if she extends her holidays . Masha isn’t living Rome , all her life is there now . Her friends , her next professional steps , she has made after much effort a life in Rome to abandon it . Barcelona , an escape and the chance to make some things concerning a video that she wants to shoot as it has been mentioned . 

She wants to shoot a video?

1 minute ago, Benny19 said:

But it could be that Rocco wants to visit Megan. The Magan needs space in the bed. But his tail is also the right size for Masha.

You people are really sad.  The fact that you all just want it to turn into some sexual freak show is disgusting!

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

my impression
This visit is different from your last visit,
last year was fun, tourism, the beach
social things this time. I saw little else.
it is good for her to speak; she certainly misses that in Rome
At the moment, everyone on the Barca team is preoccupied with themselves.
Maybe it's better the way it is now. It's more normal again when you not only see the party and the fun, but also the problems that coexistence brings with it.
Does RLC agree with the current state of affairs? I do not believe that.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She wants to shoot a video?

Yes , Gina will help her in a way , maybe that’s why she was the first to contact while in Rome and thinking of going to Barcelona for holidays . 

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

my impression
This visit is different from your last visit,
last year was fun, tourism, the beach
social things this time. I saw little else.
it is good for her to speak; she certainly misses that in Rome
At the moment, everyone on the Barca team is preoccupied with themselves.
Maybe it's better the way it is now. It's more normal again when you not only see the party and the fun, but also the problems that coexistence brings with it.
Does RLC agree with the current state of affairs? I do not believe that.

We said that she wanted desperately to go away from Rome , just somewhere else . She needed to escape things , situations , maybe just to enjoy herself . It was only around end of January that she started seeing people again and have some visitors at home , her friend who went in Prague was her best company at that time . I think the following weeks will reveal if there’s more than a visit to Barcelona or it has also other reasons . I believe as I have said that it has been a desperate escape from Rome for reasons that she only knows . 

I think Masha respects RLC and her contract , she even put another resident in Rome 24/7 so the apartment isn’t empty . She could have given the keys to Babi and she could go once , twice per day , check the house and that’s all . Last year she had the cleaning lady when she was in Barcelona again . I wish everyone was respecting the subscribers likes she does , RLC must be happy with her . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

We said that she wanted desperately to go away from Rome , just somewhere else . She needed to escape things , situations , maybe just to enjoy herself . It was only around end of January that she started seeing people again and have some visitors at home , her friend who went in Prague was her best company at that time . I think the following weeks will reveal if there’s more than a visit to Barcelona or it has also other reasons . I believe as I have said that it has been a desperate escape from Rome for reasons that she only knows . 

I think Masha respects RLC and her contract , she even put another resident in Rome 24/7 so the apartment isn’t empty . She could have given the keys to Babi and she could go once : twice per day , check the house and that’s all . Last year she had the cleaning lady when she was in Barcelona again . I wish everyone was respecting the subscribers likes she does , RLC must be happy with her . 

Anyone would want to get out of that apartment she dwells in, it's like being in solitary confinement, does it actually have any windows, that and martinas are drab as fuck, would drive me demented:cry:

• Confused 1

Just now, redole1999 said:

Anyone would want to get out of that apartment she dwells in, it's like being in solitary confinement, does it actually have any windows, that and martinas are drab as fuck, would drive me demented:cry:

She has two windows , one in her bedroom and one in the kitchen facing the street most probably . We know that RLC isn’t fair , two of the best currently ( actually the best Martina since quite some time and Masha again recently ) have two of the worst apartments . But Martina’s I think it is way more worse than Masha’s . I think when Masha visits Martina , they will talk a lot about it 😉😉😎

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Masha respects RLC and her contract , she even put another resident in Rome 24/7 so the apartment isn’t empty . She could have given the keys to Babi and she could go once , twice per day , check the house and that’s all . Last year she had the cleaning lady when she was in Barcelona again . I wish everyone was respecting the subscribers likes she does , RLC must be happy with her . 

No cats, no Babi.  Stop making a big production out of it.

• Like 1