B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

18 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I can't believe you look through blurred thumbnails being your status here....or former status. 

in case you haven't noticed CC and RLC are two completely different things that have no connection between them

40 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I can't believe you look through blurred thumbnails being your status here....or former status. 

I don't subscribe to RLC so all thumbnails are blurred except for the free cam ones. 

Did anyone hear/understand what upset Meg last night?

Looked to be ok in her room with H and M , went to the bathroom, maybe took a call.

Came back out, a few words, H and M got up and left, Meg sat on the bed and cried.

As a guess maybe bad news from home but neither M or H hugged or sat with her.

Went on for quite a while, they rejoined her later.

Maybe when H and M went to the kitchen they maybe talked about it?

It passed anyway as she got up and went downstairs for the "private" rub.

46 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Did anyone hear/understand what upset Meg last night?

Looked to be ok in her room with H and M , went to the bathroom, maybe took a call.

Came back out, a few words, H and M got up and left, Meg sat on the bed and cried.

As a guess maybe bad news from home but neither M or H hugged or sat with her.

Went on for quite a while, they rejoined her later.

Maybe when H and M went to the kitchen they maybe talked about it?

It passed anyway as she got up and went downstairs for the "private" rub.

She recently had a fight on the phone with her BF , I didn’t watch yesterday to say that it was him again . It might be that she went in the LR to perform for him ( and the rest of us of course 😉 ) , she did 3-4 bates in 30-40 minutes i believe , intense orgasms for her standards , completely horny . 

She for sure misses Rocco but the lack of sex and with Masha being around and perhaps telling her lots of her adventures and  experiences plus a bit tension as I said with her BF , maybe made her end up in couch in the LR. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She recently had a fight on the phone with her BF , I didn’t watch yesterday to say that it was him again . It might be that she went in the LR to perform for him ( and the rest of us of course 😉 ) , she did 3-4 bates in 30-40 minutes i believe , intense orgasms for her standards , completely horny . 

She for sure misses Rocco but the lack of sex and with Masha being around and perhaps telling her lots of her adventures and  experiences plus a bit tension as I said with her BF , maybe made her end up in couch in the LR. 

no dont think so as she speaks english to him and didnt appear to chat.

The LR bate the phone wasnt visible that i could see.

Only at the start for maybe a moment but after that not propped up like normal