B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

All the republlics of the former Soviet Union learned Russian from children!Me in Bulgaria too!I can live in Russia as long as i want without having language problems!But in Ukraine it is quite different with the language!Ukrainians can always say in russian something they do not understand And russian is more common and easier.

12 minutes ago, redfan said:

All the republlics of the former Soviet Union learned Russian from children!Me in Bulgaria too!I can live in Russia as long as i want without having language problems!But in Ukraine it is quite different with the language!Ukrainians can always say in russian something they do not understand And russian is more common and easier.

Yes .. Ukrainians want always  to be away from the Russian influence , they always want to adjust to EU and have the benefits , that’s why the geopolitical problems with Russia very often and also now , the last days . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Да .. Украинците искат винаги да бъдат далеч от руското влияние, те винаги искат да се адаптират към ЕС и да имат предимствата, затова геополитическите проблеми с Русия много често, а също и сега, последните дни. 

Exactly, that's right!!!

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Is that Megan bating in the LR?  Was she not comfortable doing it next to Masha?

yes it is and it didnt stop her last night,well i guess Pam is moving out so Masha will go to Pams room most likely unless there is another girl coming right in right away