Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

5 minutes ago, mingo said:

They're done.. is it time for a smoke? 

5 minutes ago, mingo said:

6 minutes ago, mingo said:

They're done.. is it time for a smoke? 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And that was it for this time , a nice escape for both of them . Everyone knows that this is a dead end for both of them and there’s no future , still , it is one of the few “ real life “ things we have happening and the girls deserve the respect for letting themselves loose to live this “ illicit sex affair “ 

When will be Alberto's passive/aggressive 5 minute, no passion for her, fuck?

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Lurkker a dit :

I think he has to fight Anthony for that title. 🤣

suppose i am being rather hard on Alberto and as you say Anthony, they have managed to hook up with a couple of half decent chicks, tony much more so😉

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Are you sure DDHM that "everyone knows" this?   I am not so sure.  If you mean this is just an escape and they will return to Alberto and Bogdan for a long term relationship, I worry about that.  Yes this may be a dead end and not materialize into a long term relationship in and of itself ... but I continue to worry about their huge passion for each other and their lackluster passion for their men.  I do think Nelly is happier with Bogdan than Martina is with Alberto.  If Martina continues to have to masturbate herself to orgasm, that is simply not good.  But I suppose a lot of great relationships have lackluster sex ... and I do agree that Martina and Alberto seem VERY comfortable living together. 

I've moved beyond speculating the future and have learned to just enjoy the journey here.

The last two sentence lines makes the sum of your comment for me . I personally have many theories about this sexual relation , by saying everyone , I think when Nelly and Bogdan are a married couple , I can’t believe that Nelly will divorce Bogdan for a passionate sex period that she currently has . And Martina , I just think that she’s trying her hidden lesbian side , she just found a regular , as long as Nelly is in Barcelona , it will continue . I think the desire is there because sex isn’t happening in a regular basis and this is the best for both of them , once- twice per month I think it is what makes them looking forward to it .

I know a background story that concerns Nelly and Martina and if it ever is revealed , a lot of things can be explained . I agree that this is a nice sexual journey for the viewers , especially fo the ones who love lesbian sex , this is awesome . But thinking from a moral side , no matter how sincere they have both been to their men and they have let them know , the fact that Bogdan was clearly uncomfortable in the beginning and later submitted to Nelly’s explanations and needs , for me it is a matter of time that he shows his displeasure again . Again , it is how I see it and for sure my opinion can be completely wrong 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Again , it is how I see it and for sure my opinion can be completely wrong 🤷‍♂️

I respect your opinion totally DD.  I was kind of reacting to the "everybody knows".  One thing I have learned here, we each have wide variety of opinions!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

When will be Alberto's passive/aggressive 5 minute, no passion for her, fuck?

I think Martina gets from both Alberto and Nelly exactly the sex needed for her pleasure , different pleasure and passion , i think she enjoys both ways . The next step for me would be to see her in a threesome so we can make complete conclusions 😉

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know a background story that concerns Nelly and Martina and if it ever is revealed , a lot of things can be explained . I agree that this is a nice sexual journey for the viewers , especially fo the ones who love lesbian sex , this is awesome . But thinking from a moral side , no matter how sincere they have both been to their men and they have let them know , the fact that Bogdan was clearly uncomfortable in the beginning and later submitted to Nelly’s explanations and needs , for me it is a matter of time that he shows his displeasure again . Again , it is how I see it and for sure my opinion can be completely wrong 🤷‍♂️

Surely Bogdan must be aware of Nelly's dalliances with Masha when she visited her in Italy. Martina isn't her first outing.  I wonder why playing with Masha is ok, but he was in tears literally over her first encounter with Nelly.  Do share the background story! I just wish Martina had hooked up with Holly. I find Nelly very unattractive. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

I respect your opinion totally DD.  I was kind of reacting to the "everybody knows".  One thing I have learned here, we each have wide variety of opinions!

As you know , it is always a pleasure exchanging opinions with you  here and chat , that’s always my intention in this forum . Plus , I have learned in my life that if you ever want to understand better and deeper the women , best friends for a man should always be women😉😇

1 minute ago, mingo said:

Surely Bogdan must be aware of Nelly's dalliances with Masha when she visited her in Italy. Martina isn't her first outing.  Do share the background story! I just wish Martina had hooked up with Holly. I find Nelly very unattractive. 

The story has been shared on cameras between Martina and Alberto , I know it because of a translator and I apologize , but I don’t want to reveal it as a kind of respect to him . I know that it isn’t fair for the forum and i don’t mind if this gathers heat for me , but even if the day comes that this story will perhaps clarify many things , there are people here that even if translations are presented by trustworthy and valuable members , they are always challenged as not real or partially true . I therefore would like to “ protect “ this source , hope I make it clear . 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, ddhm a dit :

And that was it for this time , a nice escape for both of them . Everyone knows that this is a dead end for both of them and there’s no future , still , it is one of the few “ real life “ things we have happening and the girls deserve the respect for letting themselves loose to live this “ illicit sex affair “ 

seriously? respect is not a word you can attach to anyone in these apartments especially these two slappers:cry:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Much of the sympathy for Bogdan on this forum seems to come from people who have very little history on these participants. They speak as if they have a good understanding of the past few months but know nothing of the past few years, Nelly has had relationships with other women for years, both before and after they got married, that Bogdan knew about and chose to ignore. He is only deemed "innocent" because most people on this forum never saw the one time he seduced another man's wife (Annabelle) on camera.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

seriously? respect if not a word you can attach to anyone in these apartments especially these two slappers:cry:

They could easily fuck away from cameras and simply hide this sex relation they have , especially when they are both not single . Doing anything so passionate and offering a total real life story that monopoles RLC  interest the last 4-5 months , i think that this is why they deserve the respect from the viewers . It hasn’t been anything of real importance happening at RLC that indicates real life except N&M and the last 1 month adventures of Masha . We can agree that RLC has been boring at the rest of the occasions . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4