Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

il y a 4 minutes, Scottish Republic a dit :

*** Ah yes, Maya, I remember her well.  I wonder where she is now, and how she's getting on.  Lived in one of the, now banished, Siberian apartments.  Her place was rather shabby, had an elderly dog and several cats.  She often wore a pink, kiddy, romper outfit - with pig motifs 🤣 She eventually got rid of Stephan, and replaced him with a new guy - he only did exactly the same things as Stephan 🤣Every time I  saw Stephan, he was sitting at his computer - never left it.  The new guy was just the same.  M&S, 'Holy Moly' ... they had a cosmetics business.

Yes i remember her waking up one night and giving the dog one hell of a slap when sleeping at the foot of her bed, wicked bitch💩

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, chuck206 said:

My guess, when she does get home shell have a satisfied smile on her face, scratching her crotch, have had a few...feeling no pain.

5 hrs ago, she bated on the bed to orgasm.  Then wandered around the apt.   Dressed and left.

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Alberto dancing by himself and vaping as he fixes the bike.  Not sure it works for me.  But maybe he likes to copy Martina.  

Speaking of the fair maiden ... we do not know where she is right now, do we?

Friday night get together with her classmates has been whats been mentioned in the past.

ALBERTO ALERT! ... I'm becoming increasingly worried about Alberto this evening, he seems to be losing it 😯  He's working on a bike in the living-room, he's been endlessly talking and laughing away to himself, and gyrating around in a strange bizarre way.  Is he aware that there's cameras in the room?  Martina isn't there - does she not go out on Fridays with some guy from her college (seem to remember reading that recently).  I think this is some desperate cry for help 😧

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

ALBERTO ALERT! ... I'm becoming increasingly worried about Alberto this evening, he seems to be losing it 😯  He's working on a bike in the living-room, he's been endlessly talking away to himself, and gyrating around in a strange bizarre way.  Is he aware that there's cameras in the room?  Martina isn't there - does she not go out on Fridays with some guy from her college (seem to remember reading that recently).  I think this is some desperate cry for help 😧

Um...I see him fixing his bike.  But if you are missing some drama, then please continue to make up some more. :dodgy:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2