Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

il y a 10 minutes, blue is the colour a dit :

That is probably why Martina has found life could be more exciting elsewhere.. strange how life throws up a curved ball sometimes!😉

Difficult decision for her, lazy alberto or a bunch of slappers.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Never heard of the word "Slappers" in the part of Canada where I live.  Had to google it to get the meaning. Sounds very appropriate for the B4 girls. Certainly applies fully to Masha.

*** Yes, UK term for females of lax morals, cum dumpsters, etc..😎Masha cums comes to mind - I wonder why.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 3:27 PM, Howard said:

Anyone remember Maya and Stephan?   Alberto is approaching the same worthless-as-a-human-being level as Stephan when it comes towards his responsibilities in a relationship.

If you think about it, they are very similar: Both don't work and both play (played) games excessively.

*** Ah yes, Maya, I remember her well.  I wonder where she is now, and how she's getting on.  Lived in one of the, now banished, Siberian apartments.  Her place was rather shabby, had an elderly dog and several cats.  She often wore a pink, kiddy, romper outfit - with pig motifs 🤣 She eventually got rid of Stephan, and replaced him with a new guy - he only did exactly the same things as Stephan 🤣Every time I  saw Stephan, he was sitting at his computer - never left it.  The new guy was just the same.  M&S, 'Tony Moly' ... they had a cosmetics business (well, sort of).  She was also a sculptor - used to create weird figures.

• Like 2