Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

6 hours ago, Miraguy said:

That god awful ugly pussy on Malia

Well,as you say it´s your opinion and as we know there are good looking pussies and there are bad looking pussies.I´ve seen alot

more ugly looking pussies in my life than Malia´s.I hate pussy with big fat hanging pussy lips hanging down,that is disgusting to me.

I my humble opionion,Leora´s pussy is one of the best looking pussy´s here on RLC,but I also like Holly´s and Megan´s pussies,but

to me,no one beats Leora´s pussy.I can´t get enough of it and I always says hello to it when she shows it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,as you say it´s your opinion and as we know there are good looking pussies and there are bad looking pussies.I´ve seen alot

more ugly looking pussies in my life than Malia´s.I hate pussy with big fat hanging pussy lips hanging down,that is disgusting to me.

I my humble opionion,Leora´s pussy is one of the best looking pussy´s here on RLC,but I also like Holly´s and Megan´s pussies,but

to me,no one beats Leora´s pussy.I can´t get enough of it and I always says hello to it when she shows it.

Does it ever say anything back?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Does it ever say anything back?

Morning Ash’, how’s things with you nowadays? Good to see you, Trust you are keeping well ?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Not often it does, due to the positions etc, but that last night worked from every camera angle. All 4 look great! Spoiled for choice 😃

4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well I have to agree with your comment on Leora's pussy. It is without question one of the nicest looking pussies I've ever seen and I too, at my age

have seen a lot of them. Nice that she shows it off as much as she does. Wish she would part the lips on occasion.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Well I have to agree with your comment on Leora's pussy. It is without question one of the nicest looking pussies I've ever seen and I too, at my age

have seen a lot of them. Nice that she shows it off as much as she does. Wish she would part the lips on occasion.

I agree with you, Leora´s pussy is perfect, exactly how it should be - thin outer lips, wet inside, easy to slid in - I also hope she would spread it more than she has done. As the opposite, I do not like pussies with big, hanging, dry-looking lips. I am not fond of watching Malia´s pussy, I would have difficuities in giving her an orgasm.

38 minutes ago, Calle said:

I agree with you, Leora´s pussy is perfect, exactly how it should be - thin outer lips, wet inside, easy to slid in - I also hope she would spread it more than she has done. As the opposite, I do not like pussies with big, hanging, dry-looking lips. I am not fond of watching Malia´s pussy, I would have difficuities in giving her an orgasm.

I bet she would be grateful if you did not give her an orgasm.

• Haha 1

I am more drawn to Malia's pussy with the big lips and nice clit mound plus the pink insides.  Would love to pull on those long lips and roll them.  Leora s pussy is very attractive but its just a slit, the outer lips are not mounded or protrude.  The interior lips are barely seen as she has to use her hand to spread the outer lips and her fingers are in the way most of the time. I most like Leora's pussy when it is naturally wet and creamy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Goodness gracious, some of the subject matter that gets mentioned and elaborated on in some of the threads is likely not only considered surprising to some, but also likely considered astonishing to some as well to say the least.

I happen to like both of their anatomies, including their kitty's, and I happen to like it whenever it has seemed that they experienced some unusual sensual pleasure and enjoyment from sharing with one another some sensual stimulation of their kitty's. Of course that's just my opinions and everyone has their own.

• Like 1