Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

It certainly seemed quite nice whenever the two friends decided to share some affection and sensuality with one another, and especially more so when there may have been some urge or desire for some of the sharing of affection and sensuality to develop and culminate into more of feelings of sensual gratification and satisfaction for both of the friends.

Such occasions have inspired curiosity as to whether either may ever have any urge or desire to show the other friend some affection that developed into enough of sensual stimulation of certain physical areas that culminated in achieving any of similar feelings of sensual gratification and satisfaction for the one receiving such, even though it may be at a time when the one attempting to do so may not be able to receive any of the same themself.

If such an occasion were to ever occur, it would certainly seem to reveal feelings of even more closeness between the two friends, than may have already thought to have been otherwise.     

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

For those who didn't watch it, as i know some don't watch her alone, Malia's last bate was immense - Faster and more powerful than ever. The next time they have fun together, Leora better watch out, if Malia is in that mood again, Leora will explode! It would make last weeks moans seem like whispers!

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

For those who didn't watch it, as i know some don't watch her alone, Malia's last bate was immense - Faster and more powerful than ever. The next time they have fun together, Leora better watch out, if Malia is in that mood again, Leora will explode! It would make last weeks moans seem like whispers!

The occasion seemed to be quite nice, and an occssion such as the other would have to be quite nice as well. Such an occasion would likely be quite intriguingly interesting, and enjoyable for them as well as those fortunate enough to have noticed experiencing such an occasion to say the least !

• Like 2

Wow,that was a big surprise.Didn´t see that coming,especially since Malia´s auntie is visiting,love it though girls.

But please girls don´t hold back your feelings when you´re cuming,I want to hear you more,but thanks anyway.

Love you always girls and as usual a big kiss for both of you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Thank you Malia for that, a nice way to spend this Sunday with you! 

And, a significant date too today!😉 Can't believe i'm the only one mentioning it!