Jouet rose

Merci beaucoup leora fille

Pommettes rouges

🐈 😘 😍

Bonjour Pour quand la vidéo ça me ferait plaisir de la voir

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I knew Malia's alarm would go off during it!! 😆

Wasn't expecting that tonight to be honest! But wow.

In terms of closeness, sensuality and involvement, that is right at the top of them playing together! Loved it, and clearly so did they. The position right from the off said "We're gonna enjoy this".

But (Being selfish here), If only Leora had stayed as she was at the start - They were literally face to face!! Damn!! 🥺

Fantastic occasion Girls! But please, next time consider staying side on and face to face!!

Wow,I knew sometihing was going to happen as soon as the Ipad was taken away.First I thought it was going to be

a nuru massage but then I saw the lube bottle and then I understood that our Lady of the house Leora was horny again.

Wow nice girls,a little complicated position but it worked out great.And the best thing is that you´re getting better and better

at it,loved it.Love you always girls and a big kiss to you both.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia with a very  frenetic bate - VERY powerful indeed! She felt that one alright.

Thank you Little Star!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Just seen this vid again of Leora who penetrated Malia 3 times just need a larger dildo ladies. Leora really loved it.

Reallifecam - Malia and Leora rub dildo in their wet pussies until they orgasm 10.05.2021

Is it the 3 times in 2 minutes one, the last time they've done that. If so, yeah, it does go in quite a way too!

Now, if only they'd think about that without the toys....

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I don't think Malia was expecting Leora to come back that soon, no sooner had she started that she walked in, and her volume level dropped i noticed as a result! 😄

Guest Slipper Guyquad

.....But i guess that means Auntie is now just around the corner then!!☹️