Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

PS - Thanks Malia, for the little glance to cam again for me!🤩

Yes it WAS for me!😠

😁

If she glanced at a cam it may well have indeed been for you slip. I didn't know since all I noticed the occasion was occuring in the thumbs. I believe by now she is well aware of this site and particularly in relation to them, considering all the times when she has seen what her friend was looking at on her phone. It wouldn't surprise me if her friend actually showed her this site and made her aware of it a good while ago 

19 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My opinion on why Leora and Malia never take it to the next step is basically Leora likes to be in control at all times. Even with Paul love making Leora wouldn't lose control so to my mind Leora would never let Malia or anyone take control sexually over her.

I disagree.  Paul is fascinated with his wiener. He always held it when Leora would blow him. Even doing missionary, Paul had to get his hand involved.  Generally speaking, I don't think Leora is any more controlling then any other woman confident with her body.

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If she glanced at a cam it may well have indeed been for you slip. I didn't know since all I noticed the occasion was occuring in the thumbs. I believe by now she is well aware of this site and particularly in relation to them, considering all the times when she has seen what her friend was looking at on her phone. It wouldn't surprise me if her friend actually showed her this site and made her aware of it a good while ago 

I meant it as a joke Nich.

Thought that was pretty obvious.

1 minute ago, Howard said:

I disagree.  Paul is fascinated with his wiener. He always held it when Leora would blow him. Even doing missionary, Paul had to get his hand involved.  Generally speaking, I don't think Leora is any more controlling then any other woman confident with her body.

It seemed that he apparently suffered from a condition known as pd more than some fascination. It's kind of difficult for any man to not hold something that seldomly ever gets somewhat semi firm or erect when trying to have sex. 

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I meant it as a joke Nich.

Thought that was pretty obvious.

I figured as much you may have. But considering the likelihood that she is now aware of this site and some if it's relations to them, and probably has been for some time now, she is also likely aware of some site names of some of those who have seemed to be some of her more loyal and avid supports and fans. So you never know, it may have actually been mainly for you after all slip.

16 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I was told that on one of their dildo sessions Leora put it inside Malia.  Does anyone know when this was?  I can't find it on replay. Thanks

Such has occurred on more than one occasion, but nothing more than much of the tip has ever been involved in doing so during any such occasions. The last such occasion was awhile ago, and would no longer be available in that option. Also, the toys they acquired and played with at the same times, are some that are considered somewhat small in relation to what is thought of by most when thinking of or referring to such items.

Actually, they have seemed to be about half the size of what is considered by most to be a more normal size for most women when it comes to such items. Particularly by quite alot of women from what I have heard from over a number of years.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Howard said:

LOL, Howard I knew you would disagree. Just because you wave your wiener in front of a woman she still has the choice to suck it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

LOL, Howard I knew you would disagree. Just because you wave your wiener in front of a woman she still has the choice to suck it.

Look back at videos with Paul & Leora.  95% of the time, dude doesn't even want to come in her mouth (and Leora is more then happy to oblige). He has to hold is pecker and be in control from start to finish.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Look back at videos with Paul & Leora.  95% of the time, dude doesn't even want to come in her mouth (and Leora is more then happy to oblige). He has to hold is pecker and be in control from start to finish.

Thanks Howard, I have no desire to watch Paul's pecker and hairy ball sack 🤣

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Thanks Howard, I have no desire to watch Paul's pecker and hairy ball sack 🤣

I understand. You've had enough peckers and hairy balls slap you in the face. 😲

• Confused 1