Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

1 hour ago, Calle said:

If you could add Leora´s own bates during these years, you could come up to hundreds, which means that there are many more than 13 bates in a dozen, and that is why I do not support her living any more.

I'm pretty sure the reference of comments was meant in regards to an occasion when they first experienced doing any sensual pleasuring at the same time together and since then, and not before then. Also, I do believe that a dozen by definition is 12. I also do believe that you may have meant that you do not support her living at the residence any more, but obviously there happen to be many, many more of others than not, who still do. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I'm pretty sure the reference of comments was meant in regards to an occasion when they first experienced doing any sensual pleasuring at the same time together and since then, and not before then. Also, I do believe that a dozen by definition is 12. I also do believe that you may have meant that you do not support her living at the residence any more, but obviously there happen to be many, many more of others than not, who still do. 

Are you not familiar with the saying "thirteen in a dozen"?

14 hours ago, scutus said:

I do not count, nor catalog their bates. I have a method that works for me, but not written anywhere !  😉

I just look at my till receipts from supermarket at the cost of all the extra toilet rolls I have gone through.😇

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

It is because the baker made 13 and ate one.

King Henry III was so irked by the problem that he implemented a new law to standardize the weight of a loaf—selling puny loaves could result in beatings or jail time. Since bakers wanted to stay on the right side of the law, one common trick was to give 13 loaves to any customer buying a dozen. Even if the loaves were light, the extra would cover the shortfall.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Calle said:

Are you not familiar with the saying "thirteen in a dozen"?

I have heard of the expression yes. The way the expression was used in the statement exclaiming that there have been many more than 13 in a dozen of anything seemed to be used somewhat out of context for what the expression is supposed to be meant to convey imo. Perhaps if the statement would have been, in comparison or relation to every 13 in a dozen or out of a dozen that have occurred, there have been many more than referred to or mentioned, would have seemed somewhat more in context.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Or there is the little used 'Butcher's Dozen'

Which can be any number you wish.

Does all this fucking mean anything??? No. I didn't start this!!😡😅

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I'm pretty sure the reference of comments was meant in regards to an occasion when they first experienced doing any sensual pleasuring at the same time together and since then, and not before then.

You are exactly correct Nich, which is why all the other talk about numbers made today in this are irrelevant. It was clear what that short chat was about, and others bringing other things in means nothing.