Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, scutus said:

I do not count, nor document their bates. I have a method that works for me, but not written anywhere !  😉

Oh, you and your great memory eh?!😆 Hey maybe some of us prefer documenting this, more fun than trainspotting! 😃

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh, you and your great memory eh?!😆 Hey maybe some of us prefer documenting this, more fun than trainspotting! 😃

" But not written  anywhere !😁

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

" But not written  anywhere !😁

Well i didn't start this did i!

Seriously, my question is if there are still people out there that believe this is how real people act?
Are all you really buying into this "we're just friends, but I'll let you gently touch my pee-pee without having real sex." thing?

Attention to the script writers --- The old apartment was believable because you had a believable scenario -- We present a sex-starved Leora living with a man which she loves dearly but cannot provide for her sexual needs. -- Most people could get into that. And her bating in the other apartment was more legit then too. 

Now however, you have two women, who are supposedly "Just Friends" but pet pussies and touch daily, and bate nearly daily, but don't.... 
That doesn't happen in real life. If you think these are legit actions by people, then there must be a reason
Add that to the fact that when they solo, they use insertion but never when they duo. 
PLUS the fact that the duo is so obviously fake (Hell, half the time they aren't even touching the right spots while the other is "screaming" in "orgasm"). 

I mean Hell, Kitty barely has sex anymore but at least when she does, you get the feeling it is real. 

This train has run its course. Either the script writers need to get on with the soap opera, or they need to let the girls play. Otherwise it is time to move on to another "Real Life" server. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Shdwhealer said:

Seriously, my question is if there are still people out there that believe this is how real people act?
Are all you really buying into this "we're just friends, but I'll let you gently touch my pee-pee without having real sex." thing?

Attention to the script writers --- The old apartment was believable because you had a believable scenario -- We present a sex-starved Leora living with a man which she loves dearly but cannot provide for her sexual needs. -- Most people could get into that. And her bating in the other apartment was more legit then too. 

Now however, you have two women, who are supposedly "Just Friends" but pet pussies and touch daily, and bate nearly daily, but don't.... 
That doesn't happen in real life. If you think these are legit actions by people, then there must be a reason
Add that to the fact that when they solo, they use insertion but never when they duo. 
PLUS the fact that the duo is so obviously fake (Hell, half the time they aren't even touching the right spots while the other is "screaming" in "orgasm"). 

I mean Hell, Kitty barely has sex anymore but at least when she does, you get the feeling it is real. 

This train has run its course. Either the script writers need to get on with the soap opera, or they need to let the girls play. Otherwise it is time to move on to another "Real Life" server. 

I apologize. 
I just remembered the good thing about the L&M room. 

One of my girlfriends and I like to watch some of the playbacks from different rooms before we have sex because she fantasizes about a lesbian and FFM encounters but lives in too small and too backwards / backwoods place to do anything often.  So the girls give her some fantasy fuel. She particularly likes Masha, Megan, Nelly, etc.
The L&M channel however, we sometimes use after sex for comedy relief to wind down. So 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Shdwhealer said:

Maybe RLC can explain to your satisfaction WHY the scenario's are not the same today at they were in 2012 when RLC created their byline ! 

Truthfully, you answered your question with " Otherwise it is time to move to another " Real Life " server. Absolutely no one will interfere with "your" doing that !

Hopefully you will find one that will satisfy your expectations. Should you accomplish that. Stop back in and let everybody know where it is !! In the meanwhile we will enjoy the entertainment the tenants of this apartment provide ! Keep in mind one persons food, is another persons poison ! I have enjoyed whatever Leora has offered since 2013. So in my case it must not be poison. However there are no guarantees how it will affect you !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Maybe RLC can explain to your satisfaction WHY the scenario's are not the same today at they were in 2012 when RLC created their byline ! 

Truthfully, you answered your question with " Otherwise it is time to move to another " Real Life " server. Absolutely no one will interfere with "your" doing that !

Hopefully you will find one that will satisfy your expectations. Should you accomplish that. Stop back in and let everybody know where it is !!

And you know what else does not happen in 'Real Life'? Living in apartments being broadcast 24/7 live on the internet. What does happen in 'Real Life' is that people change from what they were to then what they are now. 

But i suspect this is already known. Don't think this is 'fresh' thinking somehow.....

😉

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And you know what else does not happen in 'Real Life'? Living in apartments being broadcast 24/7 live on the internet. What does happen in 'Real Life' is that people change from what they were to then what they are now. 

But i suspect this is already known. Don't think this is 'fresh' thinking somehow.....

😉

If Leora were to reply to Shdwhealer's post. I suspect that she would say that it is similar to stale bread, that has been crumbled up, and used for stuffing the poultry !

But I am not capable of saying it as sweetly, as she is ! Sorry !😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, scutus said:

If Leora were to reply to Shdwhealer's post. I suspect that she would say that it is similar to stale bread, that has been crumbled up, and used for stuffing the poultry !

But I am not capable of saying it as sweetly, as she is ! Sorry !😊

She is capable of turning the air blue though, when pushed! (As a certain man in Prague is most aware of!)

I mean, we could play along with such articulate, detailed analysis, i guess for a little while.

Or, cut losses and say Pull the other one, it's got bollocks on it.

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She is capable of turning the air blue though, when pushed!

I mean, we could play along with such articulate, detailed analysis, i guess for a little while.

Or, cut loses and say Pull the other one, it's got bollocks on it.

I choose to stay more nearly in line with this pages topic. Positive--or--complimentary-- comments. We are not in the Fake bate topic page. That has no instructions as toward what should be posted !    🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I just started counting from when it first started. No idea how many they've done on their own now! But it's when they are together doing it, i must have wrote the same number down twice at some point, hence being slightly out! Plus it proves that it's hardly over the top nor all the time whatsoever, despite what the critics will have you believe!

If you could add Leora´s own bates during these years, you could come up to hundreds, which means that there are many more than 13 bates in a dozen, and that is why I do not support her living any more.

• Haha 3