Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

Apparently, any thought or idea of some mutual rub downs using some good quality oil of their choosing has become a thing of the past. It certainly was nice to notice when some decisions were made to do so in the past, and in particular when it seemed that doing so had lead to a sense of partial sensual satisfaction that apparently seemed to have somewhat aroused and inspired further sensual stimulation of one another. Further sensual stimulation that seemed to have consisted of some sensual touching, caressing, and rubbing of one another in areas of more sensitivity until certain levels of sensual gratification and satisfaction seemed to be achieved from the fingers of the other by each of the two attractive friends.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Particularly fine bate from Malia today, has to be said. Third time she's given her toy a BJ during one, plus a now typically fiery climax. I tell you, next time they have fun, if she's in this mood, Leora better be ready for it! Off like a bloody Bazooka! 🥵 😄

10 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, any thought or idea of some mutual rub downs using some good quality oil of their choosing has become a thing of the past. It certainly was nice to notice when some decisions were made to do so in the past, and in particular when it seemed that doing so had lead to a sense of partial sensual satisfaction that apparently seemed to have somewhat aroused and inspired further sensual stimulation of one another. Further sensual stimulation that seemed to have consisted of some sensual touching, caressing, and rubbing of one another in areas of more sensitivity until certain levels of sensual gratification and satisfaction seemed to be achieved from the fingers of the other by each of the two attractive friends.

In short, you have noticed that fingering each other has been stimulating.

• Haha 1

Malia's boyfriend, must not be very good, if Malia as soon as she gets home, has to 'masturbate' with that tiny dildo, these girls, are the queens of teasing.

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Calle said:

In short, you have noticed that fingering each other has been stimulating.

Close, although I personally wouldn't quite consider it that way. The term fingering when used in certain commentary related to some women at times, is considered by many others as a term used in regards to there being some penetration involved while using some fingers to do so. Of course that has never occurred from either of the two, to the other of the two friends. It's why I mentioned touching, caressing, and rubbing in the previous comments.

Had you mentioned some finger rubbing instead, then I would have completely agreed with your summarized statement in relation to my comments. Of course not everyone considers matters or meanings quite the same. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Sergio said:

Malia's boyfriend, must not be very good, if Malia as soon as she gets home, has to 'masturbate' with that tiny dildo, these girls, are the queens of teasing.

The big truth is ( although I totally agree that when we see a woman masturbate when she has been with a guy for almost  48 hours , meaning he didn’t leave her satisfied ) that no one actually knows if Malia has really a boyfriend , it is all based on forum talks and conclusions of behaviors plus some translations of GAG-HER . As long as we see nothing , I believe it is fair to say that we are all in the dark no matter what is posted . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

My opinion on why Leora and Malia never take it to the next step is basically Leora likes to be in control at all times. Even with Paul love making Leora wouldn't lose control so to my mind Leora would never let Malia or anyone take control sexually over her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My opinion on why Leora and Malia never take it to the next step is basically Leora likes to be in control at all times. Even with Paul love making Leora wouldn't lose control so to my mind Leora would never let Malia or anyone take control sexually over her.

Does  that mean  a rapist would be wasting  his time 😐

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1