Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #6

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Just another day in boredom land :biggrin:

Time to shut this place down. every since they moved here in the new place only visitors is stiff and Goldie ,like we don't see enough of them. and since Goldie moved in. his place is dead as well. close them both and bring in new tenants.

I don't think we want to see Ken and his play toy Sawyer play video games. this place is always ben about the guest!!

Some will say got to other places. the point is this place is great with guest. But dead otherwise! Would love to see Barbie get a place with a man ,instead of a boy. she gorgeous and deserves better!

435270314_8821(207).png.a014f1f3d6864834b7edd2debd5127fc.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, x192023 said:

Time to shut this place down. every since they moved here in the new place only visitors is stiff and Goldie ,like we don't see enough of them. and since Goldie moved in. his place is dead as well. close them both and bring in new tenants.

I don't think we want to see Ken and his play toy Sawyer play video games. this place is always ben about the guest!!

Some will say got to other places. the point is this place is great with guest. But dead otherwise! Would love to see Barbie get a place with a man ,instead of a boy. she gorgeous and deserves better!

Even the parties at the Benjamin / Scott place has been rather dull last few weeks.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, x192023 said:

435270314_8821(207).png.a014f1f3d6864834b7edd2debd5127fc.png

I disagree just because this isn't to your liking doesn't mean other people will hate it too. I like them and so for me it isn't boring but what they actual do in their real life.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I disagree just because this isn't to your liking doesn't mean other people will hate it too. I like them and so for me it isn't boring but what they actual do in their real life.

Quite agree i do get a bit fed up with some slagging off apartments for whatever reason just because they don't like them. Many others probably do like them and a handful of CC members who object is hardly nothing compared with the 1000's who do watch and enjoy. Yes we all take the piss sometimes but no reason to try and push ones views strongly onto others who may enjoy.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Like many other places i think.

I don't watch other places much. It's just sex orgies and camera posing. Scott have been the only place to watch good parties in a more natural setting for a long time now.

I just hope Diana comes back soon. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't watch other places much. It's just sex orgies and camera posing. Scott have been the only place to watch good parties in a more natural setting for a long time now.

I just hope Diana comes back soon. 

Diana has reappeared in Sergio's apartment earlier i saw. Must have been feeling hungry :biggrin:

• Haha 1