B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

That's how I see it. If she was just a guest in B4, she wouldn't be eligible for bonus money, but because her name is down as an official B4 tenant for a month, and Megan's already got her showgirl claws into her, she'll tryto make some money...Just my thoughts though...

I would love to agree with this, but I just can't.  For the simple fact that any of the RLC couples that put on a show or actually have sex as between the couples, it would be hard for me to believe that they aren't getting compensated for it in one way or another regardless of the rumors flying around about the bonuses.  My thoughts anyway....right or wrong!

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would love to agree with this, but I just can't.  For the simple fact that any of the RLC couples that put on a show or actually have sex as between the couples, it would be hard for me to believe that they aren't getting compensated for it in one way or another regardless of the rumors flying around about the bonuses.  My thoughts anyway....right or wrong!

Ok

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

You are probably right and in a month when she leaves, her visit will be viewed as a disappointment.

I think @ddhm has a theory that Masha is on the attack in B4.  We have seen evidence of her being sexually more aggressive with Megan, Holly, Gina/Ceaesar.    Does anyone else believe this might be at play for Masha?  Harley we know where you stand.    If she isn't here to have a sexual conquest or two ... why agree to do this?  She has more fun back in Rome where the guests and others seem to be a bit more open and compliant.

Again, I speculate here for fun.  It beats doing the laundry which I should be doing right now.

I think it is a collision of two different worlds and both parts need time for anything to happen , if it happens , that at the moment , there have been only little indications . From one side , it is Masha , who came hungry to “ live “ and enjoy and be away from Rome , luckily for her , the last month has been pretty active sexually . I am sure that if she didn’t have sex the same way like she had visited Barcelona last year , there’s no way that , for example , Gina and Bruno would have been saved from her sexual hunger 😂🤣 But , she is quite satisfied sexually so , by settling the extension of holidays , it will be 4 weeks for her to build any fun possible if she wishes ... but , it is always two needed  ( or more 😂 ) for sex and we have then the other part , Megan / Holly who it is clear that they aren’t enjoying any more their presence , they seem bored and with no fun or let’s say the same “ live mood “ that Masha came in Barcelona . A hungry for fun and life and ready for anything Masha vs two girls which their life in Barcelona is only to work and get the money , they miss family , friends , Megan misses her BF . This collision of interests I think it is responsible that causes this “ dead “ ( for Masha standards ) atmosphere . Of course , it needs only the right time , the right atmosphere and perhaps the right people involved ( maybe so far any common interactions haven’t been the best to take advantage of the moment , if what I say makes sense 😬 ) so as of anything to happen . I also believe that Nelly’s presence and the “ cold interactions “ ( of what we know so far that we have seen between them and for being 15 years friends ) between Masha and Nelly , it also affects what’s happening in the villa .

I hope Masha visits Martina in her apartment as she has asked from her and just see how these two will be with one another . Masha is great with socializing , Martina as we have seen the last months , she is “ seeking “ for new friendships and interactions , an evening at home then with Alberto , the dogs , much bla bla , even if it goes against what people want to see ( sex and sex and sex again 😂🤣 ) it is what I am looking forward mostly , personally speaking of course ☺️ 

Last but not least , as all the rest of the girls , if Masha was staying downtown and with food / drinks places open , I am sure she would be if not equally , but at least almost as active like with last year’s visit in Barcelona  . 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope Masha visits Martina in her apartment as she has asked from her and just see how these two will be with one another . Masha is great with socializing , Martina as we have seen the last months , she is “ seeking “ for new friendships and interactions , an evening at home then with Alberto , the dogs , much bla bla , even if it goes against what people want to see ( sex and sex and sex again 😂🤣 ) it is what I am looking forward mostly , personally speaking of course ☺️ 

Last but not least , as all the rest of the girls , if Masha was staying downtown and with food / drinks places open , I am sure she would be if not equally , but at least almost as active like with last year’s visit in Barcelona  . 

Your true colors are revealed.  Harley was correct.  You should just subscribe to VHTV already.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Go ask Ted Nugent how that attitude is working out for him...

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The rock musician said he "can hardly crawl out of bed."

Old Ted is just fine.  He had the China flu that has over a 99% survival rate. 🙄

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Your true colors are revealed.  Harley was correct.  You should just subscribe to VHTV already.

I said clearly that I want Masha and Martina have a get to know eachother evening ( Alberto , dogs , bla bla bla ) in comparison to the majority that wants sex 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I said clearly that I want Masha and Martina have a get to know eachother evening ( Alberto , dogs , bla bla bla ) in comparison to the majority that wants sex 

wonder if Mash is any good at darts???😂