B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

They have the most fucked "rules" here. Hard to explain. 

Here it's mandatory and you could get fined if you don't wear it indoors in public places, but many people don't follow the rules. 

Edited by bluewinner
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Is Hitler in charge there?😏

I don't like it either, I feel suffocated when I wear a mask. but if they leave it up to people's own judgement the situation goes from bad to worse and there will be more deaths. I blame china for this shit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't like it either, I feel suffocated when I wear a mask. but if they leave it up to people's own judgement the situation goes from bad to worse and there will be more deaths. I blame china for this shit. 

Of course China is to blame, but masks do nothing. It's the idiots brainwashing the people(the media) that tell you that you must wear them. Don't get me wrong, there is a virus, but people need to relax. It's been a fucking year with this bullshit. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Of course China is to blame, but masks do nothing. It's the idiots brainwashing the people(the media) that tell you that you must wear them. Don't get me wrong, there is a virus, but people need to relax. 

I agree, I don't think the mask can prevent you from getting the virus if it's already in the air, it can get into your body through your eyes or ears, but if you have it, then it can reduce the spread of germs when you sneeze or cough, so it could possibly reduce the spread of the virus. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I agree, I don't think the mask can prevent you from getting the virus if it's already in the air, it can get into your body through your eyes or ears, but if you have it, then it can reduce the spread of germs when you sneeze or cough, so it could possibly reduce the spread of the virus. 🤷‍♂️ 

After a year of this, I just feel that it's enough. 

FB_IMG_1600965090678.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Do we need to use a mask?
Picture 1: Let me explain If you are naked and someone pees on you, you will get wet
Picture 2: If you wear trousers and someone pees on you, you will be partially wet

Picture 3: If the person who pee wears trousers, he pees in his trousers and you do not get wet

So. Do you take the point?

Noldus 2021-04-21 06-20-36-401.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, ddhm said:
14 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you should have killed the piece of crap!  now all he is going to do is hurt some other girl and so on and so on.  sorry Ashley, but the best place for a guy like that is 6 feet under IMO.

You should be banned wishing for a person to die .. shame on you of what you have written here no matter what a person is and has done in life . He is neither a pedophile or serial rapist that these are the only ones that I also believe that they deserve the worse . Really pity you have such an idea about people . 

*** Well this is rich indeed, DD defending human life ... what about the 3,000,000 + people (and counting) that have died throughout the world from covid?  You've shown no concern whatsoever, for them, by trying to 'talk away the virus', for your own selfish purposes!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I go everywhere without a mask. Fuck that communist bullshit. If people say something to me  I tell them to mind their own business or stay home. 😏

Communists used to eat children, but now they invent viruses, and I always pray that this (invented) virus infects some asshole who denies it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1