B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

22 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

no relation between being pissed on, and a virus smaller than a bacterium of a few nanometers, which walks in the air !!! if a simple piece of paper or cloth was enough to act as a barrier, virologists would not bother with totally waterproof diving suits, with decontamination shower when leaving the analysis rooms !!!! some ffp3 and ffp4 masks partially filter the air, all the other masks are absolutely useless !!! it is even indicated on the boxes that they in no way protect bacteria and viruses !!! apart from avoiding a few postilions, they are completely useless, if the virus is in the air, you are exposed !!! we make people believe that the virus would only go towards the mask, we forget to mention that it can very well attach itself to the rest of the body, the hair, the clothes that you will touch all day on you! !! the best protection is to avoid people, to disinfect your hands, as well as money, parcels, letters and to wash all your purchases under the tap when you get home. disinfect absolutely everything that you are given and that comes from the outside, then cross your fingers to avoid the contaminated air !!!!

27bt.jpg

100% Correct!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

They enjoyed it so why watch if you don't?

I will assume you are talking to me with this post so I will give you my answer..........I don't watch and haven't watched RLC for a very very long time now but that in no way is going to keep me from posting about what does or doesn't happen in these people's pathetic lives!!

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Where I live, when you want to go to a restaurant, you have to wear a mask from the entry door to your table.  Once at the table you can take your mask off and visit and eat like normal.  If you get up to go to the bathroom or to leave after you have eaten the mask must be worn.

For other places that you may go, the mask is totally optional.  The ones that are brainwashed by the media, wear it. And the ones that aren't...don't.

I fixed it for you.😏

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I fixed it for you.😏

Your feelings on the matter are quite clear!!  Myself, with my heart condition, I lean towards the side of extreme caution from the virus.  I no longer go to restaurants and have my groceries delivered to my door!!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I go everywhere without a mask. Fuck that communist bullshit. If people say something to me  I tell them to mind their own business or stay home. 😏

OK Karen

PEOPLE.COM

Ted Nugent continued to share anti-vaccine conspiracies and racist behavior toward the AAPI community, as he announced his COVID...

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Where I live, when you want to go to a restaurant, you have to wear a mask from the entry door to your table.  Once at the table you can take your mask off and visit and eat like normal.  If you get up to go to the bathroom or to leave after you have eaten the mask must be worn.

For other places that you may go, the mask is totally optional.  The ones that care, wear it and the ones that don't...don't.

Your restaurant rules are the same as over here Harley...

• Like 1

We have restaurants , bars , clubs , completely closed since last November  the 7th 😂🤣 Feel happy with what you have , we live in one of the most sunshine countries in the world and we are forced to be inside from21:00 ( 22:00 ) - 06:00  for the past 6 months 🤬🤬🤬 we need to wear the masks everywhere we go .. the result ?? The last 3 weeks , the younger generation mostly , stop giving a shit , they gather in squares , plastic cups , booze , DJs and they don’t care anymore , coronavirus parties going wild ..it should always be balance , extended lock up leads to different results and behaviors .. the majority of people still are disciplined .. but how funny , we open the country for tourism on the 14th May and automatically there won’t be any restrictions anymore except for  the masks , which will slowly be removed once the immunity of population due to vaccination is achieved .. it is ridiculous to have you locked for half a year , we went lockdown and curfew with around 800-900 cases in the country and around 20-25 dead people per day and we are coming out of lockdown with around 3,000-3,500 cases per day and 75-80 people per day .... hallelujah 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

The other day I popped into B4 and caught Megan in bed with Alberto ... and Taco.  WTF !

Saw that too Scottie.  Alberto was holding Taco up by the shoulders and she was kissing Taco's tummy and I think she was naked!  We all want to see more real authentic action and not the fake shows ... but this might be over the top!

WAIT:  Just reread your post ... you said Megan in B4.  Ah ... unless this is sarcasm, I missed this.  But Alberto and Martina and Taco was real in Alberto/Martina's bedroom.  I don't recall anyone commenting on this short scene.

I have said before that if I knew thousands of people were watching me and speculating on every little move ... I would do things to screw around with them.

• Like 1