B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

6 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Nobody going to talk about the fun in the tub between Megan and Masha today?

21:50...Masha positioned herself so a jet of water was hitting her pussy. Megan assisted by sitting very close behind her, providing support. Masha used her hand to masterbate, while Megan massaged Masha's breasts. As Masha became more excited, Megan and Masha started kissing and Megan started pinching Masha's nipples.  Later, Megan sat atop Masha, and Masha massaged Megan's breasts. 

It peaked my interest.

You mean Megan's got a new playmate for her bonus shows...😏

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Here it's mandatory and you could get fined if you don't wear it indoor in public, but many people don't follow the rules. 

That's a bit confusing to non UK citizens Blue...It's only mandatory to wear masks indoors in public places in UK...

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think the bonus structure is the same for tenants outside the GOC and COV places...so no wonder Masha wants to be a permanent fixture in B4 for a month...😏

Therefore Martina wasn't getting bonuses for her events with Nelly...as far as I'm aware

What is GOC?

12 hours ago, maxfactor said:

The only thing that they fixed lately was the garage meetings.  Looks like they shut them down.  

How long did that take?  It doesn't matter though, does it?  From what I hear they have plenty of hiding spaces to do their hard drugs, like at the bottom of the 3rd floor stairs and the popular meeting place just off the kitchen.  The sad part is how RLC condones their habitual drug use when they should be trying to get those people some help!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 5 heures, Noldus a dit :

Do we need to use a mask?
Picture 1: Let me explain If you are naked and someone pees on you, you will get wet
Picture 2: If you wear trousers and someone pees on you, you will be partially wet

Picture 3: If the person who pee wears trousers, he pees in his trousers and you do not get wet

So. Do you take the point?

Noldus 2021-04-21 06-20-36-401.jpg

no relation between being pissed on, and a virus smaller than a bacterium of a few nanometers, which walks in the air !!! if a simple piece of paper or cloth was enough to act as a barrier, virologists would not bother with totally waterproof diving suits, with decontamination shower when leaving the analysis rooms !!!! some ffp3 and ffp4 masks partially filter the air, all the other masks are absolutely useless !!! it is even indicated on the boxes that they in no way protect bacteria and viruses !!! apart from avoiding a few postilions, they are completely useless, if the virus is in the air, you are exposed !!! we make people believe that the virus would only go towards the mask, we forget to mention that it can very well attach itself to the rest of the body, the hair, the clothes that you will touch all day on you! !! the best protection is to avoid people, to disinfect your hands, as well as money, parcels, letters and to wash all your purchases under the tap when you get home. disinfect absolutely everything that you are given and that comes from the outside, then cross your fingers to avoid the contaminated air !!!!

27bt.jpg

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Harley, I agree, but I'm not law enforcement so personally I couldn't do much. I was a lot younger also. I actually wanted to ask my Dad what to do, and if he knew some body was laying a hand on pride and joy, I think he would have went the route you suggested!

No matter what the case Ashley, I'm sorry you were involved in such violence!!  I also wish you would have told your dad so at the very least he could have beat the crap out of him!!!!!!  There is nothing better than when a father steps in to take care of his children!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Nobody going to talk about the fun in the tub between Megan and Masha today?

21:50...Masha positioned herself so a jet of water was hitting her pussy. Megan assisted by sitting very close behind her, providing support. Masha used her hand to masterbate, while Megan massaged Masha's breasts. As Masha became more excited, Megan and Masha started kissing and Megan started pinching Masha's nipples.  Later, Megan sat atop Masha, and Masha massaged Megan's breasts. 

It peaked my interest.

IMHO this kind of activity anymore is just sad because there is no emotions involved....it's just a show!  However,  if you like seeing it over and over and over again, get ready because it will increase 10 fold with that skank Masha there.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's a bit confusing to non UK citizens Blue...It's only mandatory to wear masks indoors in publics places in UK...

Where I live, when you want to go to a restaurant, you have to wear a mask from the entry door to your table.  Once at the table you can take your mask off and visit and eat like normal.  If you get up to go to the bathroom or to leave after you have eaten the mask must be worn.

For other places that you may go, the mask is totally optional.  The ones that care, wear it and the ones that don't...don't.

• Upvote 1