B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Saw that too Scottie.  Alberto was holding Taco up by the shoulders and she was kissing Taco's tummy and I think she was naked!  We all want to see more real authentic action and not the fake shows ... but this might be over the top!

WAIT:  Just reread your post ... you said Megan in B4.  Ah ... unless this is sarcasm, I missed this.  But Alberto and Martina and Taco was real in Alberto/Martina's bedroom.  I don't recall anyone commenting on this short scene.

I have said before that if I knew thousands of people were watching me and speculating on every little move ... I would do things to screw around with them.

Don't take him seriously, he is not a subscriber. he is just making shits up, and he thinks he is funny 😉

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Why is Megan crying, sad to see her hurting.

Same for me too, Megs is one of the stronger characters but would guess a phone text - they must get trolled on social media and we know what weirdos do on the platforms. I think the reply was 'Fuck off you loser'

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought you were taking the piss, as it was in the B4 thread.
GOV...the 'C' is next to the 'V'...I just hit the wrong key 🤣

LOL fat fingered it did yah.......I actually thought it was something new and I missed reading about it.  Thanks Naga

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

IMHO this kind of activity anymore is just sad because there is no emotions involved....it's just a show!  However,  if you like seeing it over and over and over again, get ready because it will increase 10 fold with that skank Masha there.

You are probably right and in a month when she leaves, her visit will be viewed as a disappointment.

I think @ddhm has a theory that Masha is on the attack in B4.  We have seen evidence of her being sexually more aggressive with Megan, Holly, Gina/Ceaesar.    Does anyone else believe this might be at play for Masha?  Harley we know where you stand.    If she isn't here to have a sexual conquest or two ... why agree to do this?  She has more fun back in Rome where the guests and others seem to be a bit more open and compliant.

Again, I speculate here for fun.  It beats doing the laundry which I should be doing right now.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

You are probably right and in a month when she leaves, her visit will be viewed as a disappointment.

I think @ddhm has a theory that Masha is on the attack in B4.  We have seen evidence of her being sexually more aggressive with Megan, Holly, Gina/Ceaesar.    Does anyone else believe this might be at play for Masha?  Harley we know where you stand.    If she isn't here to have a sexual conquest or two ... why agree to do this?  She has more fun back in Rome where the guests and others seem to be a bit more open and compliant.

Again, I speculate here for fun.  It beats doing the laundry which I should be doing right now.

and might I say, a bit more sophisticated?

• Like 1