B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (April)

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Aleksandra

Alexandra was tenant with Harley best friend, Lucian :biggrin:

I know Moos...just another dig, you're getting better LOL.  He's such my best friend that if I ever saw him in person, I would stomp a mud hole in his arse!!

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I knew what you meant but the brain of RLC said that she is not in Barcelona anymore.....how in the hell he could know this I have no idea.  OH wait, I mean there is no way in hell she could not have gotten back to Barcelona in the last couple of days.....what the hell was I thinking!!

Some are better informed than others 😁
Change of attendance, maybe you will have good information in the future 😉
Where she is now, I doubt she will have time to come back to Barcelona to clean up B1

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Some are better informed than others 😁
Change of attendance, maybe you will have good information in the future 😉
Where she is now, I doubt she will have time to come back to Barcelona to clean up B1

LOL once again, you just don't know!!!  How long do you spend each day, stalking all the current and ex-participants social media before you login to the forum?

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL once again, you just don't know!!!  How long do you spend each day, stalking all the current and ex-participants social media before you login to the forum?

How stupid I am, I forgot that you preferred wacky theories about participants or ex participants rather than knowing the truth and truthful information

So especially for you, yes Aleksandra is the cleaning lady at B1, moreover RLC has put in maintenance so that she can do the housework naked and that she dildo in all the rooms, they put in maintenance because she no longer has a contract with RLC 🤣

On the other hand I find you very funny by accusing others of stalking when you are the first to ask for information on the participants and their real names are revealed on the forum in public

No need to say what it proves between you and me 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

I'm not Medium, but my intuition tells me that we probably know the new housekeeper. Can you guess who I'm thinking of?

Aleksandra you mean ? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Not sure what cleaning went on everything is the exact same before and after the maintenance.

Like every time a cleaning lady comes when there is no replacement, she just dust and vacuum

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, moos54 said:

but above all it means that it is not the cleaning lady that we usually have who she did not care to be seen live
I hope that RLC will not go back to the old habit of having maintenance every time the cleaning lady comes in.

I don’t think that it was a bad decision setting  the apartment UM when the cleaning lady appeared , I just think that the current cleaning lady has no problem to be seen on cameras cleaning and she also seems to have good relations with the girls and boys . Now that I am thinking of , maybe some overnights can be at the apartment of this lady 😉😇

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

How stupid I am, I forgot that you preferred wacky theories about participants or ex participants rather than knowing the truth and truthful information

So especially for you, yes Aleksandra is the cleaning lady at B1, moreover RLC has put in maintenance so that she can do the housework naked and that she dildo in all the rooms, they put in maintenance because she no longer has a contract with RLC 🤣

On the other hand I find you very funny by accusing others of stalking when you are the first to ask for information on the participants and their real names are revealed on the forum in public

I will say this and this is the last thing I'm going to say about it as I don't want to be accused of having a relationship with you like the piss poor relationship of yelt and ddhm that's brewing in the M&A threads....

I am not the first to ask anything about information on the participants and their real names as they are revealed in the forum at times.  Nor do I have any social media accounts of any of the participants.  My whole beef with this forum is how everything is kept hush hush to protect these people.  Who cares if someone gives out their real name, I certainly don't and you and others think that there are people in this forum that are just chomping at the bit to get to their hands on these people!!  Let me let you in on a little secret......they're not!!

End of discussion!

P.S.  It's just like you to not answer a question when you know the person that asked it is right!!

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

👏👏

• Haha 1