B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (April)

Nice  to see Radislava enjoying her new combo finger-toy bate sessions , i think she likes it and enjoys it much more than her long lasted toy bates .. a nice weekend so far , active participation show with the others and a new routine with her current masturbation sessions .. here is to even more things to be seen from her 🥂🍸🍹

Just now, Neggbaroned44 said:

I'm not Medium, but my intuition tells me that we probably know the new housekeeper. Can you guess who I'm thinking of?

If there is a new housekeeper i don't know who it is. If you know tell us.

16 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Under maintenance RLC now given a reason cleaning service.

but above all it means that it is not the cleaning lady that we usually have who she did not care to be seen live
I hope that RLC will not go back to the old habit of having maintenance every time the cleaning lady comes in.

il y a 5 minutes, Daleys a dit :

If there is a new housekeeper i don't know who it is. If you know tell us.

Illogical deduction from my boiling brain. Until now the cleaning lady let herself be seen. There it could be someone else. A former Tenant who needs to work like many of us.

Sorry, I don't have a privileged source of information.

4 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Illogical deduction from my boiling brain. Until now the cleaning lady let herself be seen. There it could be someone else. A former Tenant who needs to work like many of us.

Sorry, I don't have a privileged source of information.

I knew what you meant but the brain of RLC said that she is not in Barcelona anymore.....how in the hell he could know this I have no idea.  OH wait, I mean there is no way in hell she could not have gotten back to Barcelona in the last couple of days.....what the hell was I thinking!!