B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (April)

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Only to go for oranges and tomatoes from the fridge 🙂 But to be fair she turns up for the events like a few nights ago and a few times at B5.

She does...but I would've thought she'd change her exercise regime sometimes, and actually walk around that beautiful city...I'm assuming she doesn't need a mask in outdoor spaces, like UK...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She does...but I would've thought she'd change her exercise regime sometimes, and actually walk around that beautiful city...I'm assuming she doesn't need a mask in outdoor spaces, like UK...

agree, I thought the same about Holly and Meg yesterday. Its a fantastic city

53 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

agree, I thought the same about Holly and Meg yesterday. Its a fantastic city

52 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a very pleasant 16 degrees out there...

All countries in EU need obligatory masks outside 😔 it will be like this in most countries for sure till the middle of summer . The vaccination results will decide for each country how and when masks aren’t going to be used . My opinion is by end of September / beginning of October . EU is still chaotic with the virus , only the UK in Europe and the European part of Russia ( Moscow / Saint Petersburg for example )  is going well with vaccinations ( this is due to production of local countries vaccines - AstraZeneca / Sputnik-V )

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

All countries in EU need obligatory masks outside 😔 it will be like this in most countries for sure till the middle of summer . The vaccination results will decide for each country how and when masks aren’t going to be used . My opinion is by end of September / beginning of October . EU is still chaotic with the virus , only the UK in Europe and the European part of Russia ( Moscow / Saint Petersburg for example )  is going well with vaccinations ( this is due to production of local countries vaccines - AstraZeneca / Sputnik-V )

We don't...and UK are starting to get back to normal...😁

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

She did yesterday 

44 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We don't...and UK are starting to get back to normal...😁

I know ... and I adore you for that 👏👏 ... as I was disappointed  by the way you have treated the pandemic when it appeared in your country 😔

• Confused 1