Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Information of current Martina’s guest comes from translators ☺️ Marta also has no problem being naked on cameras and today it was really funny moment when this guest forget the cameras and her tits were exposed

*** Yeah, when lady visitors visit someone's house, they just casually expose their tits - just like that!  Merely normal guest behaviour, of course 🤣 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

In this thread a reference was made about 'translators' it's a word we often see banded about in the forum, so many desperate souls rely on it.  Translators: they hear stuff in phone coversations, then broadcast that to all and sundry here; they can understand the language being spoken.  What they've heard must be correct (?) unless they've misheard it (but that wouldn't happen often).  OK, and fine...but there's something not quite right about this, doesn't add up . . . . . . . . . . . .

I know that some here are only too keen (overly so) to know the girls' business: where they're going, where they've been, their every single move.  These girls must surely be aware that their private phone conversations can be heard, why would they be so stupid as to give out 'private' info that viewers can hear; they could easily go somewhere more private to make these calls.  It's possible (and this is theory) that they're giving out bum info (that's 'bum' as in 'fake' - I know what some of you are like) done deliberately to lead the forum's fertile-minded down a false path and keep the speculation-mill going [Bogdan isn't stupid, he knows the score].  Besides, it could be dangerous for viewers to know some things - there's always one psychopath out there.  Also, RLC would been keen to look after the girls' safety, and wouldn't want private info to be made public - and that's as it should be.

So this   phone conversation/translator  stuff seems weird and incredulous.  All may not be what it appears/hears to be in the RLC apartment world.  Certainly, food for thought 😎

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I live close to the wine production area of New York State. Every summer I and the wife make a trip up and down the finger lakes stopping at vineyards. We sample the various wines and buy a few dozen bottles. It is expensive, compared to affordable wines from California, or Australia, but we support the local wine industry.  For every day meal time we open an affordable wine and save the NY wine for get togethers with friends. 

Problem: I like the light / medium dry wines, the wife likes the desert dry wines. Sooooo I buy the dry wines...happy wife, happy life.

What a pity I came on this wine OT this morning. Love to read stuff like this, especially after last night when I got annoyed again. Why? Because I enjoyed something and said so. I think the person who didn't like my post referred to bullshit and then horseshit. Anyway a much calmer person this morning and another day of B4 etc. Reading this thread I was convinced the guest was Martinas sister - they look so alike. Keep up the good messaging, you decent people of the forum, the rest can go to hell in a handcart (thats the one I know!)

8 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I live close to the wine production area of New York State. Every summer I and the wife make a trip up and down the finger lakes stopping at vineyards. We sample the various wines and buy a few dozen bottles. It is expensive, compared to affordable wines from California, or Australia, but we support the local wine industry.  For every day meal time we open an affordable wine and save the NY wine for get togethers with friends. 

Problem: I like the light / medium dry wines, the wife likes the desert dry wines. Sooooo I buy the dry wines...happy wife, happy life.

small world i live in Cortland

9 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Having seen a Muri quickie in the guest room earlier I'd descibe that as a quickie in the living room for alberto....are we in for a day of quickies ?

9 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Having seen a Muri quickie in the guest room earlier I'd descibe that as a quickie in the living room for alberto....are we in for a day of quickies ?

The quickie is all they had time for.  Have to get over to the villa for that bbq.

59 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Was it another, wham bam, thank you mam? Using Martina as a cum dump or was there any passion this time?

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

No one can beat Smith in quickies 😁