Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

59 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only way they'll get people to quit smoking is tax the shit out of it where no one can afford to smoke or just plainly outlaw it which will force the tobacco growers to find other cop alternatives.

As long as there are people , it will be smoke and cigarettes .. and if it is too expensive , then it is the electronic cigarettes or the “ fashion “ we have here , the hand rolled cigarettes , cheaper , lasts more and makes you smoke less because you always make second thoughts out of boredom to roll a cigarette 😂🤣 In any case , privileged guy here that haven’t spent a cent  in my life for it and invested it in more creative things 😉

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The only way they'll get people to quit smoking is tax the shit out of it where no one can afford to smoke or just plainly outlaw it which will force the tobacco growers to find other cop alternatives.

Oh that's working so well in Canada and Ontario in particular...lol

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

One word Tyendinaga...lol

New to posting anything on the Marina/Alberto board even though I've had a sub for over 4 years...anyway, the young woman visiting tonight was a close friend of Martina's who used to visit quite often up until maybe a year ago. Her and Martina during these visits clearly drank too much and would put on these teasing, erotic, but non-sexual shows that were actually fun to watch...very amateur and impromtu. Most involved pajama/lingerie changing but clearly for the bedroom camera...her friend knew about the cameras. I have a feeling, but no direct evidence that this is the young woman that Martina used to party with off-camera with until the the wee hours of the night. I think that tonight's visit is a resurrection of an old friendship..nothing more...but who knows with Martina's new bisexual tendences.

7 minutes ago, DWI said:

New to posting anything on the Marina/Alberto board even though I've had a sub for over 4 years...anyway, the young woman visiting tonight was a close friend of Martina's who used to visit quite often up until maybe a year ago. Her and Martina during these visits clearly drank too much and would put on these teasing, erotic, but non-sexual shows that were actually fun to watch...very amateur and impromtu. Most involved pajama/lingerie changing but clearly for the bedroom camera...her friend knew about the cameras. I have a feeling, but no direct evidence that this is the young woman that Martina used to party with off-camera with until the the wee hours of the night. I think that tonight's visit is a resurrection of an old friendship..nothing more...but who knows with Martina's new bisexual tendences.

Welcome to the madhouse lol...
Are you sure this is the same girl? We had this debate a while back when she started coming to the apt...She certainly looks like the girl I think you're talking about, petite and slim, but this girl is a classmate of Martina's...

4 minutes ago, DWI said:

Not really, she is not Martina's close friend Marta. Marta is now working in Valencia as a waitress. This girl is taller, thiner, with no glasses and 6 years younger.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well ... when a guest feels comfortable and relaxed with the cameras , accidents can happen 😂🤣 that was the fun of the voyeur 😋😋 thank you for the tits slip Martina’s friend ( I don’t remember her name 🤔

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DWI said:

Your post is actually... absolutely fantastic 🤗👏 A very fast and quick reminder of how Martina can also be when she has her friends around and  be also this “ non Saint “ girl that she has been presented the last months and “ Nelly the Devil “ transformed her to “ one more Russian slut style GOV “ , when Martina has actually done nothing expect a couple of common jacuzzi showers and just being naked with the other girls 😁 From my part and of what I can say , since you aren’t a regular poster ( that regular posters are judged for defending and supporting the tenants ) , thank you for sharing some of Martina’s activities with the readers here ☺️😇

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well ... when a guest feels comfortable and relaxed with the cameras , accidents can happen 😂🤣 that was the fun of the voyeur 😋😋 thank you for the tits slip Martina’s friend ( I don’t remember her name 🤔

Love you DD.  I know you get hammered here ... but everyone ... NO ONE is into voyeurism like DD.  We should all respect the master of his craft.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1