Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Love you DD.  I know you get hammered here ... but everyone ... NO ONE is into voyeurism like DD.  We should all respect the master of his craft.  

Just for some more weeks 😁 watching a visitor realizing that she was just exposing her tits on cameras , her eyes popping out like Jim Carey’s in “ The Mask “ 😂🤣, this was a great real moment ... bates , massages , you can see all these again and again ... catching a moment like this live , it is for me what worths my perverted fantasy 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 2

So the massage going on in Megan's room is TOP CAM, then Malia and Leora of course is number 2 (which I will never understand).  And Martina is number 3 but I think Martina is always going to be high in views because ... she is Martina!  And Pam / Ariana in 4th place.

Any predictions on whether we hit the jackpot tonight?  I know 99% chance of ZERO surprises ... but if we DO get a surprise ... what will it be?

Martina and her friend is a real life thing .. but this is why there’s viewers diversity , anything for anyone to watch . Martina’s friend with Taco , the smiles at bed , this is what makes you get the feeling that you actually watch Realifecam 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just for some more weeks 😁 watching a visitor realizing that she was just exposing her tits on cameras , her eyes popping out like Jim Carey’s in “ The Mask “ 😂🤣, this was a great real moment ... bates , massages , you can see all these again and again ... catching a moment like this live , it is for me what worths my perverted fantasy 😂🤣😂🤣

'Proper' voyeurism my friend...:biggrin:

So when IS she gonna have this 3 some with Martina and Nelly...😏

37 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Oh that's working so well in Canada and Ontario in particular...lol

They just hiked it yesterday by 50 cents a package.  I never buy the retail store sold tobacco.  It cost $130 a carton of 200.   I get a carton of 200 from the Indian Reservation for $17  so there is quite a price difference and I can get Menthol.  The higher cost just added will only make more go to the Reservation to get them.  I tried that vaping stuff before and it costs just as much to vape as it does smoke.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So the massage going on in Megan's room is TOP CAM, then Malia and Leora of course is number 2 (which I will never understand).  And Martina is number 3 but I think Martina is always going to be high in views because ... she is Martina!  And Pam / Ariana in 4th place.

Any predictions on whether we hit the jackpot tonight?  I know 99% chance of ZERO surprises ... but if we DO get a surprise ... what will it be?

You can always check the apartment topic and see what chats going on there and then maybe it is clear why they are top cams 😁 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

'Proper' voyeurism my friend...:biggrin:

So when IS she gonna have this 3 some with Martina and Nelly...😏

It will be one more pseudo lesbian show 🤓🤓🤓🥳😏

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They just hiked it yesterday by 50 cents a package.  I never buy the retail store sold tobacco.  It cost $130 a carton of 200.   I get a carton of 200 from the Indian Reservation for $17  so there is quite a price difference and I can get Menthol.  The higher cost just added will only make more go to the Reservation to get them.  I tried that vaping stuff before and it costs just as much to vape as it does smoke.

Sooo...the tax didn't stop you?

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Me neither...how aren't they number one!!...Surely the fact they are breathing must qualify them for #1 spot...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1