Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

12 hours ago, yelt said:

Thank you..So she is aware she is not getting paid a bonus for working it with Nelly? If so, Martina is still a fool.. Going to school and not making the most she can to help her cause and less stress with having to pay for school and the costs associated.  Unless RLC is paying for school or there is no charge. 

*** Plodding the paving stones of Barcelona's mean streets of an evening, can be very financially rewarding 😎

• Haha 2

everyone thinking Martina is throwing her life away by letting lose and partying and doing some drugs never met 90% of US college students have you ever seen spring break for christs sake its called being young get over it,she is still studying and is more focused than 90% of you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

everyone thinking Martina is throwing her life away by letting lose and partying and doing some drugs never met 90% of US college students have you ever seen spring break for christs sake its called being young get over it,she is still studying and is more focused than 90% of you 

Well said ☺️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I agree with your thoughts. However, I believe it is one thing to have a fling with a married women another to continue, with or without the consent of the boyfriend and husband.  Sure, Martina is an adult and will do what she wants, but generally bad decisions will lead to what is occurring now with her new friends and may be taken back by her behavior when meeting new people. In this case and situation it is causing stress within everyone at B4. I get it that everyone may be overacting, competing for viewership but there will be hurt feeling because some made a bad decision, that may not be forgotten.  

If you watched the show between Martina and Megan, Megan held back! Martina was ready to get started. I wonder how someone with so much potential is leading herself in the wrong direction. I get that Martina wants to have fun, "fuck girls" be insatiable, do drug, stay out at all hours of the night, dance and not care who sees her naked.  She should do that as much as she wants but has some morrows and standards. Be careful not to become a know slut!  It may get back to her college friend, unless she does not care.  Martina may not have the best looking guy at home, but he appears to be intelligent (entrepreneur before COVID) and have patience for now.  And whether he brings her to an orgasm or last for 30 minutes as oppose to 6, he doesn't judge her and he loves you.  Martina needs to help direct Alberto for her to have an orgasm; teaching, discussing, directing as she does with the Nelly show.  More to come. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StefiGtaVLE said:

Maybe the problem is that she is definitely in love with Nelly now

Nelly is just sex for her and the way to let her lesbian side of her bisexual self be satisfied at times ☺️ The way I see it , I think she just  admires Nelly as a person , I believe Martina is a very emotional person inside , however she manages to hide this characteristic of herself , the bigger image is that Martina is thrilled with the changes she has had in her life the last 7 -8 months and she discovered things about herself , Alberto , her relation to him and the way she can have so much more than this simple life she had for the last 4 years with her BF in front of cameras . It is a transition and it only remains to be seen what happens the next months , I believe very strongly that this is a year of decisions for this couple in many life aspects and as life gets back to normal slowly and with Covid in summer not being the same threat that it is now , I find both her and Alberto one of the most interesting things  to watch at RLC . 

• Upvote 2