Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

8 minutes ago, yelt said:

A questions:  They all have the internet as anyone, right?:  Do you think they all look to see what is going on with RLC and see themselves? Do you think they read Camcaps and other forums?

Martina reads CC for sure , I don’t think in regular basis though  . For the majority of participants , I don’t think it is of much interest for them to search sites regarding their RLC presence and photos / videos with them , I don’t think they care so much . But Monica also is known that she reads CC , Radislava and Leora . 

28 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

También creo que la situación de Covid es una de las causas. Cuando miras a los últimos años, ella se comporta como una mujer joven normal en una relación normal. Desde Covid había menos cosas que hacer para ellos, reunirse con amigos, paties, etc. La relación con Nelly me parece un libro de cuentos que RLC les ha escrito un regalo para hacer las cosas más interesantes para los espectadores. Y funciona ... es triste ver que agregó problemas adicionales a su vida en el lugar de concentrarse en sus estudios y su futuro.

Martina is the same person now as she was before the pandemic hit, the difference is that she used to "have fun" off camera with people who were not from RLC and now she does it in front of the cameras because the people she "relates" to are in the project.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, yelt said:

Martina and Albert apartment: I notice that the other apartments have cleaning service from time to time.  I know they had the floor replaced, they need a new couch and they seem to have more and more bugs.  Does RLC recognize or care? Or does M&A have to let them know? 

They need a new apartment , they deserve in my opinion ☺️ This is the worst together with Masha’s . They were offered to go to the previous Zac and Luna apartment but they didn’t accept the offer . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They need a new apartment , they deserve in my opinion ☺️ This is the worst together with Masha’s . They were offered to go to the previous Zac and Luna apartment but they didn’t accept the offer . 

I see.. Thank you.  It would not have been enough room for the dogs and bikes. As well seem to be a much smaller apartment.  If RCL could at least, disinfect, do a good cleaning and replace the couch, it would be much better.  At least Masha has a cleaning service come in.

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

I see.. Thank you.  It would not have been enough room for the dogs and bikes. As well seem to be a much smaller apartment.  If RCL could at least, disinfect, do a good cleaning and replace the couch, it would be much better.  At least Masha has a cleaning service come in.

Masha pays for it ☺️The Barcelona GOV/COV seem to be a paid service from RLC .