Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

18 minutes ago, yelt said:

I see.  So if Bogdan spent time with Megan and Holly and Nelly with Masha for most of the day, it is just that.  They spent the time together because that was the situation at the present time. But the pairing does not mean it was good or bad.  

They did as they felt like , just simply as that . No hidden agendas , nothing , why should it be ? Normal colleagues / friends - after so many months of living together , I believe strong  friendships have been developed - ... but , it is time for changes , subscribers are bored and tired watching nothing of great importance , as the tenants are and that’s why they don’t “try “ for more . It will get better , that’s what I believe ☺️😇

Just catching up after another busy day.  Lots of great points raised today.  Although I think the fake shows are damn near fraudulent, I do think the drama surround Martina, Alberto, and Nelly is fascinating and very interesting to watch.  And of course I always allow for the fact that it *could* be ALL a show (as Harley contends).  And I also admit I am biased because I adore Martina so much.

Everyone's speculations and thoughts are great ... there are so many ways to view this.  I don't agree nor disagree with any of you.  I take it all in.

But I keep coming back to whether Alberto satisfies her and whether he TRULY and UNCONDITIONALLY loves her.  If this is not the case, she should NOT have to settle for anything less.  She is an extremely passionate girl and yes loves sex a lot.  I get that established couples might not make love like new-found passion.  But to be in a successful relationship, there are always will be a time that you need to show your partner that you love them, you adore them, you would do anything for them.  You WANT to make your partner orgasm over and over.  You just want that for your lover.  To me this is non-negotiable.  Of course I am never married so what do I know.

Alberto has his good days and not so good days ... but when I see her not having orgasms with him and begging him to come back for cuddles or to go again soon ... it really bothers me.  This sad/bad feeling is offset because they do seem playful together quite a bit.   I DO think they get along well.  But if they are to be more than roomates and fuck buddies ... they need to develop that passion for pleasing each other sexually when they make love.

To me, the more interesting change in the dynamic is that maybe she has a new perspective on Nelly.  Maybe Nelly isn't what she first thought.  Any thought of a "crush" on Nelly seems to be gone ... maybe just a FWB relationship from here on out.  She has seen Nelly get out of control with alcohol/drugs and it seems to me that she does not care for that.  So that will be interesting to watch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ddhm said:
10 hours ago, yelt said:

A questions:  They all have the internet as anyone, right?:  Do you think they all look to see what is going on with RLC and see themselves? Do you think they read Camcaps and other forums?

Martina reads CC for sure , I don’t think in regular basis though  . For the majority of participants , I don’t think it is of much interest for them to search sites regarding their RLC presence and photos / videos with them , I don’t think they care so much . But Monica also is known that she reads CC , Radislava and Leora . 

Let's bloody well hope these women DON'T read the comments in CC! ... if they do, they'll be thinking to themselves "OMG!  What a bunch of sad, lonely, desperate, depraved people some of them are" 🙄

Oh shit!  I've just realised, if they're reading the comments, I'm gonna have some answering to do i.e. Masha ... and come to think of it, I ain't been that kind to Martina, either - then there's Nelly (she probably kicks butt).  Oh shit, this is embarrassing 😳Them thar chickens could be coming home to roost.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Just catching up after another busy day.  Lots of great points raised today.  Although I think the fake shows are damn near fraudulent, I do think the drama surround Martina, Alberto, and Nelly is fascinating and very interesting to watch.  And of course I always allow for the fact that it *could* be ALL a show (as Harley contends).  And I also admit I am biased because I adore Martina so much.

Everyone's speculations and thoughts are great ... there are so many ways to view this.  I don't agree nor disagree with any of you.  I take it all in.

But I keep coming back to whether Alberto satisfies her and whether he TRULY and UNCONDITIONALLY loves her.  If this is not the case, she should NOT have to settle for anything less.  She is an extremely passionate girl and yes loves sex a lot.  I get that established couples might not make love like new-found passion.  But to be in a successful relationship, there are always will be a time that you need to show your partner that you love them, you adore them, you would do anything for them.  You WANT to make your partner orgasm over and over.  You just want that for your lover.  To me this is non-negotiable.  Of course I am never married so what do I know.

Alberto has his good days and not so good days ... but when I see her not having orgasms with him and begging him to come back for cuddles or to go again soon ... it really bothers me.  This sad/bad feeling is offset because they do seem playful together quite a bit.   I DO think they get along well.  But if they are to be more than roomates and fuck buddies ... they need to develop that passion for pleasing each other sexually when they make love.

To me, the more interesting change in the dynamic is that maybe she has a new perspective on Nelly.  Maybe Nelly isn't what she first thought.  Any thought of a "crush" on Nelly seems to be gone ... maybe just a FWB relationship from here on out.  She has seen Nelly get out of control with alcohol/drugs and it seems to me that she does not care for that.  So that will be interesting to watch.

I am new to the Forum but have been watching and reading for some time as a premium member. I agree with your entire statement and most of your writings. Thank you for being here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

I am new to the Forum but have been watching and reading for some time as a premium member. I agree with your entire statement and most of your writings. Thank you for being here.

I agree, she brings a lot thought to her posts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Young couple living together,  in a 10 year long relationship. So tell me, in the last couple of months, who has displayed the more disappointing / questionable behaviour.   

15 hours ago, Adalbert said:

you are right, 2021 is the year of decisions for them. Also Alberto has to make some to get a normal live which will help to stabilize there relation.

*** Alberto already has a normal life, he's doing fine - it's Martina who needs to get a normal life 😎

Corona has changed and affected our lives dramatically. Without it Martina would never have come into contact with the Russian scene. From what I know today it would have been much better for her. Falling in love with Nelly will turn out as a terrible mistake. But love is blind as we know. At the end there will be 2  humiliated winners and 2 wounded losers. Bogdan and Alberto will have their ladies back but be aware that somehow they are just the second-best solution. Nelly will have to accept that her life with alcohol and drugs destroys dreams. And Martina will have to lick her wounds for quite a while. If she is lucky she may be stronger than before. I‘ll keep my fingers crossed

If it wasn't with Nelly, Martina would have found another girl, but she might not have brought her to her apartment, like with her ex
I think it's that simple because Martina has always been openly bixexual and Alberto always shares her
The strength of the couple is that they talk openly about this together and that is why they have been together for a very long time and that they will remain so even longer in the future.

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Totally agree .. but also characterizations as whores , prostitutes , drug dealers and so on , should be avoided as I don’t think they deserve it .   The general conclusion is that these people are trying to provide another type of entertainment , some can do it easier than others and some aren’t even suitable for such a life in front of cameras . 

*** Well, they place themselves in a goldfish bowel for all the world to watch them; how are some people gonna view them?  They happily display their private parts to a camera lens, parade around naked/semi naked, indulge in questionable sexual practices, etc..  The old word for this kind of conduct was 'whore' or 'prostitute', today we have a slew of fancy new terms - but it all amounts to the same thing in the end.  Also, some people find drug-taking behaviour and practices to be offensive.  It's truly sad indeed that some find this stuff to be 'another type of entertainment' ... only the deprived and depraved 😎

38 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Corona has changed and affected our lives dramatically. Without it Martina would never have come into contact with the Russian scene. From what I know today it would have been much better for her. Falling in love with Nelly will turn out as a terrible mistake. But love is blind as we. At the end there will be 2  humiliated winners and 2 wounded losers. Bogdan and Alberto will have their ladies back but be aware that somehow they are just the second-best solution. Nelly will have to accept that her life with alcohol and drugs destroys dreams. And Martina will have to lick her wounds for quite a while. If she has good luck she may be stronger than before. I‘ll keep my fingers crossed.

*** Yes, that's true for some of us; but for the apartment dwellers of RLC, the virus doesn't even exist.  It's only the most deadly crisis to hit the world in our lifetimes, and all these irresponsible characters can do is party-party and carry on as if everything was normal.  It's only a matter of time before one, or more, of them will get it ... the virus ain't going, things are getting worse, and there are unknown variants waiting just around the corner.

10 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Yes, that's true for some of us; but for the apartment dwellers of RLC, the virus doesn't even exist.  It's only the most deadly crisis to hit the world in our lifetimes, and all these irresponsible characters can do is party-party and carry on as if everything was normal.  It's only a matter of time before one, or more, of them will get it ... the virus ain't going, things are getting worse, and there are unknown variants waiting just around the corner.

It will exist if some of them catches it and becomes sickened from it.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1