Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Corona ha cambiado y afectado dramáticamente nuestras vidas. Sin él, Martina nunca habría entrado en contacto con la escena rusa. Por lo que sé hoy, hubiera sido mucho mejor para ella. Enamorarse de Nelly resultará un terrible error. Pero el amor es ciego como sabemos. Al final habrá 2 vencedores humillados y 2 perdedores heridos. Bogdan y Alberto recuperarán a sus damas, pero tenga en cuenta que de alguna manera son la segunda mejor solución. Nelly tendrá que aceptar que su vida con el alcohol y las drogas destruye los sueños. Y Martina tendrá que lamer sus heridas durante bastante tiempo. Si tiene suerte, puede que sea más fuerte que antes. mantendré mis dedos cruzados

The pandemic had nothing to do with Martina meeting the tenants of the other apartements, Nelly was the one who "forced" the meeting with Martina because she had wanted to meet her (obsession) since before coming to Barcelona.
On the other hand, Martina found out some time ago that there were more flats in Barcelona and wanted to meet people from the project but Nora prevented her...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

We used to have a nice chat both informative and entertaining, sometimes even witty and humorous. At the moment the pendulum has swung to the other end. 

We can't while two guys are abusing everyone that posts anything. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Everyone talks about Martina and Alberto being together for 10 years. Now if Martina is 24 years old now, then it would mean that she hooked up with Alberto when she was 14. Something is not right there. I wonder who and how, someone came up with the 10 years in the first place. Is that accurate or is everyone just repeating what they have read.

14 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Everyone talks about Martina and Alberto being together for 10 years. Now if Martina is 24 years old now, then it would mean that she hooked up with Alberto when she was 14. Something is not right there. I wonder who and how, someone came up with the 10 years in the first place. Is that accurate or is everyone just repeating what they have read.

Yes, I'd wondered about that...It's not Game of Thrones...😏

30 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

It is likely that are no one who participates in the various rlc threads of this site, even actually knows or has ever known the project participants known as Martina and Alberto.

They only arrived at the current residence of the project in April of 2017 several months after the previous participants of that residence left the project. Those participants were known as Carina and Sabrina if I recall correctly and they had been at that residence for a good while as well.

But in all actuaity, M&A have only been listed in the couples listing and resided at that apartment as participants of the project for a little over four years now. So it is highly likely that the 10 year comments are only those that was mentioned and repeated by those who may not really actually know. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Accurate 1000% by people who follow the couple since day 1 and understand the language . 

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is likely that are no one who participates in the various rlc threads of this site, even actually knows or has ever known the project participants known as Martina and Alberto.

They only arrived at the current residence of the project in April of 2017 several months after the previous participants of that residence left the project. Those participants were known as Carina and Sabrina if I recall correctly and they had been at that residence for a good while as well.

But in all actuaity, M&A have only been listed in the couples listing and resided at that apartment as participants of the project for a little over four years now. So it is highly likely that the 10 year comments are only those that was mentioned and repeated by those who may not really actually know. 

The info is as accurate as the ones that are presented for the Leora fans that know so much about Leora’s personal life . I think that when there are valid translators , we need to appreciate the efforts that they make  and the info they provide . It was exactly the same with the Russian translators which provided much info when the Russians apartments were online and before gradually one after the other started abandoning CC because many members were questioning their native language translations .