Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Accurate 1000% by people who follow the couple since day 1 and understand the language . 

It is very likely that if anything was ever mentioned by them in any conversation in reference to anything related to them and 10 years, that they may have known each other for that amount of time and began a friendship that eventually developed into a relationshilp, but it is very unlikely that it was acceptable or permitted for them to live together until she was older.

It would be better to rationalize some things sometimes, rather than read into or speculate more into situations regardless of how some conversations may end up being caracterized.

There are quite a few internet translation apps. or softwares that are not always so accurate in what is translated through them and there have likely been more times than not of others on this site as well as other sites, who rely on them that do not know much in regards to some language they are attempting to have translated.

26 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is very likely that if anything was ever mentioned by them in any conversation in reference to anything related to them and 10 years, that they may have known each other for that amount of time and began a friendship that eventually developed into a relationshilp, but it is very unlikely that it was acceptable or permitted for them to live together until she was older.

It would be better to rationalize some things sometimes, rather than read into or speculate more into situations regardless of how some conversations may end up being caracterized.

There are quite a few internet translation apps. or softwares that are not always so accurate in what is translated through them and there have likely been more times than not of others on this site as well as other sites, who rely on them that do not know much in regards to some language they are attempting to have translated.

I don’t know more details , but I know for sure what info has been provided by perhaps the best Spanish translator that the site has ( who for sure knows many more details about them and he could easily answer any of your questions that you mention at your post ) and it is insane - sorry for the word - to doubt not only him but generally native speaker forum members . 

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know more details , but I know for sure what info has been provided by perhaps the best Spanish translator that the site has ( who for sure knows many more details about them and he could easily answer any of your questions that you mention at your post ) and it is insane - sorry for the word - to doubt not only him but generally native speaker forum members . 

I don't suppose you payed much as much attention to the middle paragraph of my comments that mentioned basically how much of a possibilty exists of some statement of a conversation being taken out of context and misconstrude for what the statement was actually meant to mean. That happens to occur quite a bit in life and especially more so when any attempt of any language translation may be involved.

I will state this regarding the low possibility of M&A being permitted or allowed to live together in any relationship at any time when she was 14 years old or really at any age less than 18 years of age, her parents or legal gaurdians should have been regarded as not being responsible adults or parents or legal gaurdians, and should have been treated as such if that ever happened to be the case. Imo, I don't believe it ever did.

46 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

For my part, i use two internet translation apps or softwares,        @omedo and @emnv 

very great apps and i understand everything 😁

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I don't suppose you payed much as much attention to the middle paragraph of my comments that mentioned basically how much of a possibilty exists of some statement of a conversation being taken out of context and misconstrude for what the statement was actually meant to mean. That happens to occur quite a bit in life and especially more so when any attempt of any language translation may be involved.

I will state this regarding the low possibility of M&A being permitted or allowed to live together in any relationship at any time when she was 14 years old or really at any age less than 18 years of age, her parents or legal gaurdians should have been regarded as not being responsible adults or parents or legal gaurdians, and should have been treated as such if that ever happened to be the case. Imo, I don't believe it ever did.

The translator knows the whole story with many details , that’s what I know . 

8 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I still doubt they were a couple when she was fourteen years old.

I don’t think that the majority here didn’t have a girlfriend by the age of 16-17 and that the girl  was 14-15 years old . This has nothing to do when they might have started living together . I think everyone has examples of relations before becoming adult , as soon as you become 18 it is just no problems by the law .  I find nothing wrong of what has been developed between them even at that age . 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For my part, i use two internet translation apps or softwares,        @omedo and @emnv 

very great apps and i understand everything 😁

Good for you. People often times misconstrue or misunderstand things in life and I know that to be factual based on many experiences that includes conversation statements that were done so on many occasions. People, like the internet, are not flawless or infalible. Especially since we created the internet.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Good for you. People often times misconstrue or misunderstand things in life and I know that to be factual based on many experiences that includes conversation statements that were done so on many occasions.

When you have two different people doing the same translations for you about the events and these seem to correspond with what we are looking at, then I think we can believe them without problem

I find it funny to see that you are skeptical of these translators when you seem to want to believe everything that someone who does translations in the subject of Leora and Malia can say, in what way is he more legitimate than the other?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

or maybe she is older than 24, she could be 28. 🤷‍♂️

There's a possibility, and if it were actually so, then there would also be a greater possibility of her mentioning something referring to them as being together for 10 years, would be more understandable. But if she actially is not around that age, then there's a possibility of a statement she may have made to Alberto may have been stated that way but was done so in making certain that he realized how long they have known each other since they had become close friends.