Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There's a possibility, and if it were actually so, then there would also be a greater possibility of her mentioning something referring to them as being together for 10 years, would be more understandable. But if she actially is not around that age, then there's a possibility of a statement she may have made to Alberto may have been stated that way but was done so in making certain that he realized how long they have known each other since they had become close friends.

I don't know how old Alberto is, he looks much older than Martina, but it could be just that he looks older than his actual age. if they are about the same age they could have known each other from when they were in school. 

• Like 1

Martina and Alberto have been a couple for almost 10 years, they have said many times that they started when she was 15 and he was 20. 

From my side (at least) I never said that they were living together before joining RLC.

If I am not wrong Alberto is going to turn 30 next Wednesday, and hopefully other tenants will be invited to his birthday party.

Martina will turn 25 on June 14th.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

When you have two different people doing the same translations for you about the events and these seem to correspond with what we are looking at, then I think we can believe them without problem

I find it funny to see that you are skeptical of these translators when you seem to want to believe everything that someone who does translations in the subject of Leora and Malia can say, in what way is he more legitimate than the other?

I've never believed everything that anyone has mentioned as far as any translations related to L&M, or any other project participant as far as that goes. To the contrary, I've always tried to read any other commentary that may have been mentioned related to any participant in regards to any partcular subject matter, and then would attempt to rationalize by reason and what I may have already learned about them previously that more than likely may have been reasonably legitimate than not, as to what was more than likely to have been more reasonably legitimate than not. Perhaps you should try it sometimes, never know, you may find some benefit in doing so.

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't know how old Alberto is, he looks much older than Martina, but it could be just that he looks older than his actual age. if they are about the same age they could have known each other from when they were in school. 

Yes, they could have and he does appear to be a good bit older than her. But as you alluded, appearances can be deceiving at times.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, emnv said:

Martina and Alberto have been a couple for almost 10 years, they have said many times that they started when she was 15 and he was 20. 

From my side (at least) I never said that they were living together before joining RLC.

If I am not wrong Alberto is going to turn 30 next Wednesday, and hopefully other tenants will be invited to his birthday party.

I can understand that as it is more understandable that they knew each other since then, and eventually became more involved in a relationship that was permitted to be acceptable until at some time when she was older before it was permitted to be acceptable for them to be involved as much in a relationship to live together. I suppose in that aspect they could be considered to have been a couple for around that long if so. Of course I could have it all or some of it wrong, and it wouldn't be the first time I ever have. 

47 minutes ago, emnv said:

🙏 very nice update 😇

26 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina is definitely 24 and will be 25 in May. The long-time subscribers remember her celebratiing her 21st, 22nd and 23rd birthday. They didn't really celebrate her 24th.

Pandemic hit the door 😔 valid info 👏

Il y a 2 heures, emnv a dit :

emnv, comment tu peux affirmer leurs dates d'anniversaire? Tu comprends l'Espagnol et le Russe?

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

The translator knows the whole story with many details , that’s what I know . 

sometimes it seams like they know to much,like the other day someone wanted to know what Martina was studying and a translator came right back with every course and every language she was studying sure maybe she might have told someone everything  she was studying and a translator just happened to be listening and then wrote down all the courses and languages she was studying just in case they had to remember them all in case someone might want to know this information later on