B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

29 minutes ago, Mauri said:

So RLC can send all the other girls away and bring some new ones now ... where did this girl come from? Are the borders reopened?

I think she comes from Ukraine, because of the plastic bag from АТБ-Маркет that was inside her suitcase, and also because today there was a direct flight PS991 from Kiev to Barcelona 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, emnv said:

Penso che venga dall'Ucraina, per via del sacchetto di plastica di АТБ-Маркет che era dentro la sua valigia, e anche perché oggi c'era un volo diretto PS991 da Kiev a Barcellona 

Allora RLC non ha piu’ scuse, 

Pam seems to be a big asset for RLC , after Amalia and being best friends , now Vivian, another very close friend 😇 As predicted , changes have started , nice first addition and also a new girl , well done 😇

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Question:  Holly's room. Restroom. In the mirror, towels are hungover what I think are shower doors. Is there a shower?

yes

5 minutes ago, redfan said:

Holly i've never seen her use the shower in her room,she's always shared a bathroom in the hallway next to the elevator!

There is one but its inactive, probably as there is toilet there.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, redfan said:

Holly i've never seen her use the shower in her room,she's always shared a bathroom in the hallway next to the elevator!

According to conversations two or three years ago, the water supply to the shower is disabled to prevent people from using it.

They did the same to the hidden shower in Kristy and Kamila's restroom.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, redfan said:

The shower is "closed"

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

According to conversations two or three years ago, the water supply to the shower is disabled to prevent people from using it.

They did the same to the hidden shower in Kristy and Kamila's restroom.

Wouldnt be surprised if there was one in Megs room down by the toilet , also turned off but thats just speculation going by the size of the room

Just now, mspanker said:

Wouldnt be surprised if there was one in Megs room down by the toilet , also turned off but thats just speculation going by the size of the room

It is 😉 and it's closed too..