B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

What is the story with Pam? She stayed at B4 a month or so and stayed by herself. Did not interact with the other girls and reluctantly participated in events.  I figured she had a problem with the other girls. ( Nelly, Holly,Megan,and Gina)

Moved to B1 and new Pam....happy.

Now, all smiles and right to home at B4 with Vivian. Earlier, she was at the Kitchen table with Nelly and Megan...all good, smiles, pleasant conversation. Now, at the kitchen table with Masha and Holly, all good, smiles, pleasant conversation.

Same group of girls....so what was the issue when she stayed at B4?

6 minuti fa, corvette84 ha detto:

Vivian è entrata in una stanza con Bogdan nella telecamera 2-9. La porta a destra. Quello è il suo ufficio? Aveva delle carte in mano.

Secondo le speculazioni di alcuni membri con delle fonti certe, Bogdan deve prima scopare con le ragazze per essere sicuro che hanno del potenziale per diventare partecipanti 😂😂

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Mauri said:

According to the speculations of some members with certain sources, Bogdan must first fuck the girls to be sure they have the potential to become participants 😂 😂

There's also rumours of Eskimos, Vampires and Peacocks too

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Secondo le speculazioni di alcuni membri con delle fonti certe, Bogdan deve prima scopare con le ragazze per essere sicuro che hanno del potenziale per diventare partecipanti 😂😂

it is the broom closet of the villa 😏

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Vivian est entrée dans une pièce avec Bogdan devant la caméra 2-9. La porte à droite. Est-ce son bureau? Il avait des papiers en main.

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

c'est le placard à balais de la villa 😏

Mais non pas du tout !

C'est le bureau de Bogdan il sert à signer les contrats de travail et fait passer un examen qui comprend une visite médicale plus approfondie à la suite de quoi il décide si la fille et engager ou pas. 🤣

But not at all, it's Bogdan's office, it is used to sign employment contracts and has an examination which includes a more in-depth medical examination, after which he decides whether the girl is to be hired or not. 🤣

6 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Mais non pas du tout!

C'est le bureau de Bogdan il sert à firmare i contrats de travail et fait passer un examen qui comprende una visita medica più approfondie à la suite de quoi il décide si la fille et engager ou pas. 🤣

Ma niente affatto, è l'ufficio di Bogdan, serve per firmare i contratti di lavoro e ha un esame che include una visita medica più approfondita, dopodiché decide se la ragazza deve essere assunta o meno. 🤣

Si, un esame orale 😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

What is the story with Pam? She stayed at B4 a month or so and stayed by herself. Did not interact with the other girls and reluctantly participated in events.  I figured she had a problem with the other girls. ( Nelly, Holly,Megan,and Gina)

Moved to B1 and new Pam....happy.

Now, all smiles and right to home at B4 with Vivian. Earlier, she was at the Kitchen table with Nelly and Megan...all good, smiles, pleasant conversation. Now, at the kitchen table with Masha and Holly, all good, smiles, pleasant conversation.

Same group of girls....so what was the issue when she stayed at B4?

temper tantrum because she could not stay where she wanted to would be my guess