Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

They are starting early!  This is impressive given these folks can go to 3, 4, 5AM and longer!   But hey, if anyone can do it, Gina and Bruno would be at the top of the list.

If so, it can be a win for RLC with this apt

39 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The good news is for immigration control, it is easy to find these people!

In Europe immigration isn’t so strict for a variety of reasons , the responsible authorities aren’t so much prioritizing to deport . 

Another person away from the villa ( Megan ) and acting in a completely different and more “ human approach “ behavior than the villa attitudes . I guess the outsiders are the main reason of seeing both Gina and Megan in a more normal home party mood than the villa events . 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Looks like Megan knows them

Guy with the glasses Meg shook hands with, guessing never met before, just a friend of Gina

The other guys were at the party a few weeks back. The girls with them who knows.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another person away from the villa ( Megan ) and acting in a completely different and more “ human approach “ behavior than the villa attitudes . I guess the outsiders are the main reason of seeing both Gina and Megan in a more normal home party mood than the villa events . 

Totally agree! Since the beginning I've always believed this was going to be the right apt for Gina

The guy with red hair is Bruno's brother.  He was recently the DJ at Gina's "1 year" party at B4.  Visited the apartments a number of times last year with Bruno and has had sex Tina (B1) and Ginger (B4).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

The guy with red hair is Bruno's brother.  He was recently the DJ at Gina's "1 year" party at B4.  Visited the apartments a number of times last year with Bruno and has had sex Tina (B1) and Ginger (B4).

quite an active family then ! 😁

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it sucks no guest room so any guest sex will have to be in the living room

Why does this suck?  Not disagreeing necessarily, but what is your rationale?

Sex is sex no matter what room!   And most of the RLC guest rooms have just one cam ... most living rooms have 3 or more. 

Only downside I see is that in a "bedroom" guests may be less shy.  Some might be so drunk and think "hey one cam is OK we won't be seen, thank god we are not in a room with 3 cams".

I remember one of my first times on RLC watching Bruno (I think) fuck someone in Zac/Luna's guest room.  I think I saw him twice (two separate occasions).  Who was his partner?  Now that I know all these people much better, it would be nice to know.  Maybe it was Gina but I don't know as I didn't know them well.  Of course Curly you never forget with that hair.   But I do remember that the camera angles were limited compared to Zac and Luna's room.  Did that guest room have 1 or 2 cams?

Ahhh ... to reminisce about your first time on RLC.

Edited by JenniferMom
CLARIFY A KEY POINT (SARCASM)