Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

For some, the bar is set very low. A new pair of tits and WOW!

Whatever new , it is very much welcomed and appreciated 😄😉 we are stuck with the same tits and asses for more than a half a year now 😡 And if they were doing more , we wouldn’t complain , it is just everyday a new episode with the same content . Guest stars of today are for sure a “WOW “ 😂🥲 especially when they seem to be well “ educated “ about the cameras and I have no doubt that they won’t even have any problem to perform on cameras 😉 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Back when he was the best and most interesting to watch. 

He doesn't fuck Gina as good now because it's the same girl he's been fucking for over a year now. But when he was fucking Sara and Holly and when he fucked Ulyana and Stella, like you said it was memorable.

17 minutes ago, moules said:

His fucking of Holly in the living room / dining room was memorable.  A different side of Holly.

And as hard as he fucked Holly, he fucked Sara harder.  The two of them would push the bed across the floor in Ariana's room in B1.

Sara was about 4-5 CM taller than Bruno.  Made him feel short having to always look up at her.

Excellent said guys , excellent 

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

evry time I think glases guy is leaving he comes back!! Fair play he's hangin in there🙂 !!

Given that he is Russian (speaking) and the fact that he resembles Gyna only more pudgy.  I'm going out on a limb and saying he is her brother.  No other reason for him to be there.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Given that he is Russian (speaking) and the fact that he resembles Gyna only more pudgy.  I'm going out on a limb and saying he is her brother.  No other reason for him to be there.

wow! you read my mind - about 10 mins ago I thought - he must be a relative 👍