Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like a nice entertaining natural evening in Gina's place...and the star of the show is the Dire Wolf...:biggrin:

I think Monicaโ€™s GoT guy has something to do with โ€œ Ghost โ€œ laying on the floor currently ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Sembra che il ragazzo facetime di Ariana stia venendo a Barcellona, dallโ€™italia con la macchina.... chissaโ€™ se Ariana vi faraโ€™ questo regalo per la loro Pasquaย 

Allora , grande party puรฒ essere per Pasqua , Amira e lโ€™ italiano , Carlos , ariana e lโ€™italiano ๐Ÿ˜‰ Masha anche ๐Ÿคจ .. chi sa ?ย 

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope he shits on the floor...๐Ÿ˜ก

That reminds me of that one time when M&A brought the dogs to the villa for a party only to let them by themselves in the fitness room without checking on them (well, Bogdan did quite a lot). Taco took a shit on the floor the moment they let him into the living room. Taco knows what's up. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Guess we should all be like you: sling insults and bitch about the most inconsequential thing.

Yeah, your right, it was a cheap shot to other members of the forum. Good call. I sometimes engage the mouth (keyboard), before thinking.ย 

I apologize to all members.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Yeah, your right, it was a cheap shot to other members of the forum. Good call. I sometimes engage the mouth (keyboard), before thinking.ย 

I apologize to all members.

Welcome to the club, I have no filter and that's how I am. At this point in my life I don't give a shit. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1